• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1635308454135.png

A little culture for you knuckle draggers ...

Remember the days when you only saw drug addicts writhing around awkwardly on the ground?

Now this bitch is doing it and probably on house hunters "I role around in paint. my partner chimothy is non-binary and raises free range fleas for the circus, our budget is 3.4 million"

A little culture for you knuckle draggers ...

Kinda reminds me of a time years ago when me and my friends visited a strip club called Weasel’s in Eagle River Wisconsin. Stripper came out with a couple tubes of neon paint and when the music started she proceeded to cover herself in paint. Black light fixated the crowd on the painted parts; she was good and got a lot of tips, and a couple of guys went home with painted faces from a bit of recreational motor boating. Funny thing was, as soon as the music stopped all (well, most!) of the guys turned away and went back to their high priced beers. But - there she was in nothing but a g-string on her hands and knees wiping the paint off the floor. Talk about mesmerizing; I swear, that part of the show, even without music, was probably better than her original dance act. It would have brought tears to my eyes, but I didn’t want to smudge any of the paint on my face.

Aparently Joe Biden is the cause of homosexuality. I feel so fortunate that I am not attracted. Got to respect a fan club that will make lawn decorations though.

Kinda reminds me of a time years ago when me and my friends visited a strip club called Weasel’s in Eagle River Wisconsin. Stripper came out with a couple tubes of neon paint and when the music started she proceeded to cover herself in paint. Black light fixated the crowd on the painted parts; she was good and got a lot of tips, and a couple of guys went home with painted faces from a bit of recreational motor boating. Funny thing was, as soon as the music stopped all (well, most!) of the guys turned away and went back to their high priced beers. But - there she was in nothing but a g-string on her hands and knees wiping the paint off the floor. Talk about mesmerizing; I swear, that part of the show, even without music, was probably better than her original dance act. It would have brought tears to my eyes, but I didn’t want to smudge any of the paint on my face.
Thank you

Reactions: mrzab
Black Friday is so stupid. In fact the whole gift giving thing at Christmas has been totally blown out of porportion. I am trying to get my family to cut back on gifts. I am so tired of watching my wife spending all of her Christmas break checking off to do list. I would rather give the gift of cooking meals for my family and having them over.

Someone needs to start a nonprofit.
S.M.I.L.E. Save Movie Industry Lives Everywhere
Demand a stop to guns in Hollywood. If we can save one life by banning all guns in movies, how can Hollywood disagree? They and the rest of the gun ban crowd have been chanting this for years but they keep profiting from gun violence on the screen. How many actors and industry professionals have to die before they will give in.
Maybe this would put all these antigun actors out of business.