• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1635276267132.png

5 shots that all missed.
Shows lack of creativity - better to have spaced the shots evenly around that round circle smudgy thing on the paper than being boring and putting them in the same hole. Or maybe he should have gone out and moved the paper over a couple of inches to where the bullets were going . . .

Reactions: jphil108
Like most Hide members, I have shot a bunch of guns. Including the Taurus raging judge in 454 Casul. That is the most recoil I have ever felt in a handgun! On the third shot, the cylinder caught my right thumb nail and folded be backwards… Unless, I’m in camping, fishing or something in bear country and get attacked…I am not interested in shooting it again!

A guy at the range let me shoot his 454 Casul a couple years ago. I think his was also a a Taurus, with a 2” barrel. He gave me 6 rounds. Like you, after three, I was done. It just wasn’t fun to shoot.

A guy at the range let me shoot his 454 Casul a couple years ago. I think his was also a a Taurus, with a 2” barrel. He gave me 6 rounds. Like you, after three, I was done. It just wasn’t fun to shoot.
When I owned my gun shop I told people asking about those kinds of handguns that they were teeny weenie guns, guys with teeny weenies buy those. That's why I carry a Beretta 950 .22 short.

Like most Hide members, I have shot a bunch of guns. Including the Taurus raging judge in 454 Casul. That is the most recoil I have ever felt in a handgun! On the third shot, the cylinder caught my right thumb nail and folded be backwards… Unless, I’m in camping, fishing or something in bear country and get attacked…I am not interested in shooting it again!