• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1635294847881.png

Being a coonass if this was mine, the van would have a roof air and the pick up bed would be a hot tub. Oh and a burner on the trailer hitch for the gumbo/ crawfish pot. What you looking at is small time podunk! 🤣😆😃👍
Needs a lift so you can cruise the flood waters

A guy at the range let me shoot his 454 Casul a couple years ago. I think his was also a a Taurus, with a 2” barrel. He gave me 6 rounds. Like you, after three, I was done. It just wasn’t fun to shoot.
We used to shoot the 700gr bullets out of my buddies S&W 500 one handed, would shoot the 460 300-360gr simultaneously in the other hand. He had the 4” 500 and 5” 460.

Everything you hear about the 500 is bullshit, it’s not bad. He wouldn’t let you shoot it unless it was one handed, and it’s not me trying to act tough even guys wives would do it which was fun to watch.

Pretty sure I shot a 454 over the years but I can’t remember how it was. I’ve shot a chunk of change in big bore revolver ammo.

Used to shoot a lot of .50 BMG too, thanks a lot Brandon.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrassy

Many years ago, a group of motorcycle riders held an event at a resort with hills, and several brought Big Wheels to race one evening. (Many bikes are trailered in due to the distance people came from..)

I believe one had to be life-flighted out (closest hospital is probably a couple of hours away by road..)