• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

2c0a3d5958e7eff30c6dfb35bf786031_width-600.jpg

Yeah Me Too!… if I didn't get it out I'm not fucking claiming it

This… I have actually given this advice before.
Funny story…
Reminds me of a crew that I've been working with for a little while. Some people have been on the crew for a year and a 1/2 before I got there some people only a few months. This one particular person had been there quite a while and was basically tired of crap crap that all projects have.

So there's typical lunch room, watercooler talk where everybody's bitching about one thing or another....coffee break and I spouted off "yeah well when I get to the point where I get tired of shit, I go for my long lunch and I stay gone till somebody calls me". ( Seriously, I actually used to do this) If I got a call within a Certain amount of time I go back to work…. I never got a long fucking lunch or take the day off, some inconsiderate prick was always calling my ass for some stupid shit...fuck, Of course I didn't leave this part out.

At the end of our bs session this chick that's been there a while pulls me aside says do you really do that…do what ….. when you get tired of shit just get up and not come back till somebody calls you...yep.
So later that day About 4 or 5 o'clock Somebody starts asking about her....lol. So this chick literally was packing up to head the fuck out of town. ( working contract…just going home) She made some bullshit up come on came back continue to work all was good. So I finally came clean... Everybody got a good Chuckle out of it including her... Stupid chick didn't have another job to go to, Don't know why she was laughing but I cracked up like a motherfucker.

The next time somebody listened to me to say that it didn't work out so well for them...lol... Damn it I still laugh at this. This is why people think I'm an asshole...fuck

Don't ever take investing advice, relationship advice, family or work advice For me… I'm liable to get you in a lot of shit... But you'll have a fucked up story so there is that.

This just went down right in the midst of all those guys who are just standing around like a stale bottle of piss and in the aftermath it appears they are just walking over to inspect the damage like it happens everyday. Looks like a training exercise with live ordnance. But that was CLOSE, right in front of the camera operator. Am I taking this all out of context or what?
That's when the Commander gets to write a really long letter about Training Accidents to several families. I don't recognize the uniforms, but from Imgur probably eastern European or Russian. Just guessing.

Reactions: canman and mtrmn
I'm guessing you never had a dog that was great and fine and friendly to most people but would suddenly get aggressive with people that seemed "off".
You'd be surprised the things dogs can pick up on. Often a good dog can sense when somebody is not being normal.

Absolutely I have. But that was my dog, not theirs.

Original quote was “You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him.” – W. Bruce Cameron, not if everyone else's dog loves him.

I have known some real POS humans who owned dogs that loved them.

Reactions: Barneybdb