• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

261676607_10223381603901000_7135415077466699259_n~2.jpg

They also invented a universal child car seat mounting system that doesn't use seat belts and mounts solid. They made both the mounting and seat portions free to any automaker or car seat company, and nobody took them up on it. Volvo was once a forward looking and amazingly engineered company, but that has all been pissed away, thanks Ford.

They also invented a universal child car seat mounting system that doesn't use seat belts and mounts solid. They made both the mounting and seat portions free to any automaker or car seat company, and nobody took them up on it. Volvo was once a forward looking and amazingly engineered company, but that has all been pissed away, thanks Ford.
Volvo Cars Group (Volvo Cars) is owned by Zhejiang Geely Holding (Geely Holding) of China.

Volvo Cars Group (Volvo Cars) is owned by Zhejiang Geely Holding (Geely Holding) of China.

Yes, but it was Ford that bought Volvo in the time frame I’m referring to (1999), harvested the tech they wanted, and ran the brand into ground, and devalued it to the point that it ended up in China in 2010.

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty D
are you sure that unappreciative women haven't
Made it not worth trying or the label of everything
As toxic masculinity 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe but being that I do what I do and those that don't like it can do as they wish, I'll just keep on doing what my Dad and the other Men in my Family taught me to do. One day I hope to see my Mom again and that little Irish women will let me know for sure if she thinks I didn't do the right thing.

Last edited: