• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1638028862491.png

I miss my gf’s from high school :(. They filled out Levi’s perfectly!

This is a true story. It happened back in the '70s. I was in high school walking down the hallway between classes with a friend of mine.

In front of us was a person with long blonde hair down to the waist and about 5'5." This butt filled out the Levi's as shown on various missives of this thread. This person even had a little "bounce" to their step.

My friend took it upon himself to pinch the butt that filled out the Levi's. I'm thinking that he hoped to place the blame on me and get me a slap across the face.

We were about 3-4 feet behind the bouncy little butt in the Levi's when my friend gave it a pinch.

The pincher never saw it coming. The dude that he pinched turned and landed a right that must have felt like a sledgehammer so fast that I all I saw was a blur and felt a breeze blow by. I heard two "thuds." The first one was the fist smacking flesh. The second one was the pincher hitting the floor.

The pincher was flat on his back counting the stars in orbit around his head with one blackened eye.

I will say one thing. Even though he had a cute butt, that dude had a face like hammered lead and a jack-hammer fist.

I laughed at what happened and he looked at me with fist drawn back and asked me if I wanted the same.

Without hesitation, I stopped laughing and said, "No sir."

The moral of the story is not to admire that butt too much or even touch it till you know who it belongs to.

I had a few very good riggers and some young ones who wanted to learn,, spent many an hour with a piece of chalk making sure the crew would do there best to go home at the end of the shift!! Those that handled rigging in a safe manner,, stayed,, if you couldn’t figure it out after getting paired with the older guys,, you were moved on…to risky!!⚡🇺🇸

I had a few very good riggers and some young ones who wanted to learn,, spent many an hour with a piece of chalk making sure the crew would do there best to go home at the end of the shift!! Those that handled rigging in a safe manner,, stayed,, if you couldn’t figure it out after getting paired with the older guys,, you were moved on…to risky!!⚡🇺🇸
We got the same crew all the time for a reason. Ain’t no time to fuck around with 350-400ft lifts, and using man baskets in high wind(not me)....safety man who?