• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Found this. Sounds legit.

The Type A Ko-hyoteki was a class of Japanese mini submarine used during World War II.

When the Japanese occupied Kiska in June 1942 they established a submarine base on the island. In the picture you can still see the outlines of the ramp leading to the ocean, now in-filled with blown sand and heavily overgrown with vegetation.

As the Japanese withdrew from Kiska in July 1943, each mini sub was scuttled by the detonation of an internal explosive charge that blew the hull outward. The abandoned remains are still on the island along with rusting anti-aircraft guns, artillery shells, parts of airplanes and uncounted tons of random metal debris.

On Flickr.com

1638499119159.png

Found this. Sounds legit.

The Type A Ko-hyoteki was a class of Japanese mini submarine used during World War II.

When the Japanese occupied Kiska in June 1942 they established a submarine base on the island. In the picture you can still see the outlines of the ramp leading to the ocean, now in-filled with blown sand and heavily overgrown with vegetation.

As the Japanese withdrew from Kiska in July 1943, each mini sub was scuttled by the detonation of an internal explosive charge that blew the hull outward. The abandoned remains are still on the island along with rusting anti-aircraft guns, artillery shells, parts of airplanes and uncounted tons of random metal debris.

On Flickr.com

Awww…I thought my answer was better…☹️

Reactions: Barneybdb
Shoot.
She texted right back and asked me to show up dressed like that!!!

Thats a good one.

Now to drop a nasty fart on our hike tomorrow while Im in front about 12 steps….
Why mess around and wait a few months?
Time is precious and I cant handle a stick in the mud.

Do you then get to choose her outfit???

posted-on-badchix-daily-randomness-seen-on-badchix-14.jpg

Now to drop a nasty fart on our hike tomorrow while Im in front about 12 steps….
Why mess around and wait a few months?
Time is precious and I cant handle a stick in the mud.
I tried something like that but after several attempts it seemed she didn't notice at all. Then, at a moment when my nose was danger close to the source, she let loose a very dainty one - just enough to catch my attention. She just lifted her head up a bit off the pillow and whispered, "Sorry" but I knew then that I was WAY out of my league. Well played future Mrs Deputy. Well played.