• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (Book 7)

1. A quiet and mass takeover of the government and media.

2. All those who are loyal to new regime has to obtain and display a "mark".

3. All communication devices are to be tracked and all messages read by authorities.

4. Cannot publish anything speaking ill or questioning the "facts".

5. All children must attend a state approved school and only absorb state approved curriculum.

6. Everybody has to stay away from each other, no unapproved gatherings and events, etc., for the "common good".

7. All of those who are associated with the "rebels" or the "good side" are now labeled criminals or crazies.

8. Everybody whose "blood status" is deemed a danger to "public safety" must register themselves and report to a certain place for "observation".

WHY DOES ALL OF THIS SEEM... FAMILIAR? (And no... I do not post on other sites under the name "Norcal_LEO" either, if you were wondering)
It's familiar because it's happened every time a totalitarian regime has taken over. Just in the 20th Century alone... Turkey (Armenian Genocide), Russia, China, Germany, Korea, French Indochina/Vietnam, Cambodia...... just to name a few

It's familiar because it's happened every time a totalitarian regime has taken over. Just in the 20th Century alone... Turkey (Armenian Genocide), Russia, China, Germany, Korea, French Indochina/Vietnam, Cambodia...... just to name a few

This too... And add in a personal communication device that you can be traced and tracked by just adds the chili to the soup. JK Rowling really predicted the smartphone revolution when it was shown that all of the HP wizards and witches needed to have a wand.

Everybody who is a 'functional' member of the described society needs to have one or else they are marginalized and even ostracized.

You start using one once you are 11 years old and school activities require one.

It makes everything in your daily routine far more convenient and instant.

If you do something that is not allowed, you can be tracked to your precise location with it.

It holds a viewable record of all activities you performed on it and that record can be accessed by the authorities.

Yep...

That said, my personal "wand" is 6" by 3". Glass, plastic, and metal. Crafted by LG. With an Android core... LOL

Mr. Thompson.jpg

One major key factor in the good Ole U.S. of A. We are armed to the teeth. Private gun ownership had been in existence for over 500 years on this continent. It would be like a thousand head of cattle getting out, and then wanting to go close the gate. It's too late, dumbass!

And the mother fuckers that want totalitarian control, I really belive are unaware of the size and scope of the mother fuckers that just want to be left alone.

There are few more dangerous things on this planet than parents whom have seen an unusual share of human death in their days, and are now forced to protect their families and their properties. Stacking bodies like cord wood just so my daughter and wife can eat supper and go to bed on time, would just be a day that ended in Y. And I know there are millions of others that feel the same way.

So, do they really want to push this start button?

He got ragdolled, war movie shellblast style... There has GOT to be severe injuries with that one.
Let's hope so. Too bad it wasn't a decent sized pickup with a Buckstop bumper. That way there would be little to no damage to the vehicle and possibly have made contact with the differential sets across his numbskull.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
One major key factor in the good Ole U.S. of A. We are armed to the teeth. Private gun ownership had been in existence for over 500 years on this continent. It would be like a thousand head of cattle getting out, and then wanting to go close the gate. It's too late, dumbass!

And the mother fuckers that want totalitarian control, I really belive are unaware of the size and scope of the mother fuckers that just want to be left alone.

There are few more dangerous things on this planet than parents whom have seen an unusual share of human death in their days, and are now forced to protect their families and their properties. Stacking bodies like cord wood just so my daughter and wife can eat supper and go to bed on time, would just be a day that ended in Y. And I know there are millions of others that feel the same way.

So, do they really want to push this start button?
They want it until they start getting hurt, then it's your fault for hurting them. Beta males who THINK they are tough are a cancer on society.

They want it until they start getting hurt, then it's your fault for hurting them. Beta males who THINK they are tough are a cancer on society.

No need to actually swing a fist or fire a weapon to hurt them. Just shut off the power to their enclaves. No more ordering UberEats. No more hot pumpkin lattes. No more Reddit. No more charging electric scooters. And no more teleconferencing with therapists to cry to about the outage. Then watch as masses of crying and screaming libtards riot and destroy their own neighborhoods. These fucks are REALLY underestimating what kind of bear they are trying to poke. Most of the people working in infrastructure and power grid are not leftists.

Please please do it in the winter
No need to actually swing a fist or fire a weapon to hurt them. Just shut off the power to their enclaves. No more ordering UberEats. No more hot pumpkin lattes. No more Reddit. No more charging electric scooters. And no more teleconferencing with therapists to cry to about the outage. Then watch as masses of crying and screaming libtards riot and destroy their own neighborhoods. These fucks are REALLY underestimating what kind of bear they are trying to poke. Most of the people working in infrastructure and power grid are not leftists.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Taking his seat in his chambers, the judge faced the opposing lawyers. "So" he said "I have been presented, by both of you, with a bribe". Both lawyers squirmed uncomfortably. "You, attorney Leon, gave me $15,000. And you, attorney Campos, gave me $10,000". The judge reached into his pocket and pulled out a check. He handed it to Leon. "Now then, I'm returning $5,000, and we're going to decide this case solely on its merits!"

Reactions: Zeroit
Drivin thru Chicago:

10ish years ago, driving a few of my coworkers to IMTS up there and one of the old guys says, "Don't use your signal or look over your shoulder...it's a sign of weakness."

In the late 80's I was coming out of Hunts Point NY in a 200,000 lbs 12 axle crane heading back to Elizabeth NJ.
Anyone that's driven downtown NYC will tell you it's beyond crazy.
Some asshole came off an on ramp and shot across 4 lanes of traffic.
I caught that car perfectly with the front of the crane and spun him a 180.

The guy's eyes were right at eye level with me because cranes sit low to begin with, this dudes eyes were the size of golf balls.
Anyhow, the one thing that I DIDN'T want to do was throw the anchor out and cause a huge pile up.

So,I took asshole for a half mile ride, NY trooper was pretty cool and told the guy driving the car to STFU.
Poor bastard shit his pants.

POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
In this experiment they put eight monkeys in a room. In the middle of the room is a ladder, leading to a bunch of bananas hanging from a hook on the ceiling. Each time a monkey tries to climb the ladder, all the monkeys are sprayed with ice water, which makes them miserable.

Soon enough, whenever a monkey attempts to climb the ladder, all of the monkeys, not wanting to be sprayed, set upon him and beat him up. Soon, none of the eight monkeys ever attempts to climb the ladder. One of the original monkeys is then removed, and a new monkey is put in the room. Seeing the bananas and the ladder, he wonders why none of the other monkeys are doing the obvious, but, undaunted, he immediately begins to climb the ladder. All the other monkeys fall upon him and beat him silly. He has no idea why. However, he no longer attempts to climb the ladder.

A second original monkey is removed and replaced. The newcomer again attempts to climb the ladder, but all the other monkeys hammer the crap out of him. This includes the previous new monkey, who, grateful that he's not on the receiving end this time, participates in the beating because all the other monkeys are doing it. However, he has no idea why he's attacking the new monkey.

One by one, all the original monkeys are replaced, eight new monkeys are now in the room. None of them have ever been sprayed by ice water. None of them attempt to climb the ladder. All of them will enthusiastically beat up any new monkey who tries, without having any idea why.

And that's how very many company policies and procedures get established.