• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

when men were men and commies were afraid.
random-55.jpg

WHOREHOUSE SUES LOCAL CHURCH OVER LIGHTNING STRIKE

Diamond D's brothel began construction on an expansion of their building to increase their ever-growing business. In response, the local Baptist Church started a campaign to block the business from expanding - with morning, afternoon, and evening prayer sessions at their church.

Work on Diamond D's progressed right up until the week before the grand re-opening when lightning struck the whorehouse and burned it to the ground!

After the brothel burned to the ground by the lightning strike, the church folks were rather smug in their outlook, bragging about "The Power Of Prayer".

But late last week 'Big Jugs' Jill Diamond, the owner/madam, sued the church, the preacher and the entire congregation on the grounds that the church "was ultimately responsible for the demise of her building and her business -- either through direct or indirect divine actions or means".

In its reply to the court, the church vehemently and vociferously denied any and all responsibility or any connection to the building's demise.

The crusty old judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply, and at the opening hearing he commented "I don't know how the hell I'm going to decide this case, but it appears from the paperwork, that we now have a whorehouse owner who staunchly believes in the power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that thinks it's all bullshit".

WHOREHOUSE SUES LOCAL CHURCH OVER LIGHTNING STRIKE

Diamond D's brothel began construction on an expansion of their building to increase their ever-growing business. In response, the local Baptist Church started a campaign to block the business from expanding - with morning, afternoon, and evening prayer sessions at their church.

Work on Diamond D's progressed right up until the week before the grand re-opening when lightning struck the whorehouse and burned it to the ground!

After the brothel burned to the ground by the lightning strike, the church folks were rather smug in their outlook, bragging about "The Power Of Prayer".

But late last week 'Big Jugs' Jill Diamond, the owner/madam, sued the church, the preacher and the entire congregation on the grounds that the church "was ultimately responsible for the demise of her building and her business -- either through direct or indirect divine actions or means".

In its reply to the court, the church vehemently and vociferously denied any and all responsibility or any connection to the building's demise.

The crusty old judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply, and at the opening hearing he commented "I don't know how the hell I'm going to decide this case, but it appears from the paperwork, that we now have a whorehouse owner who staunchly believes in the power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that thinks it's all bullshit".

What Is an Act of God?​

An act of God describes an event outside of human control or activity, such as a natural disaster like a flood or an earthquake.
In business, the phrase “act of God” is not associated with any particular religion or belief system. Contractual language referring to acts of God are known as force majeureclauses, which are often used by insurance companies. These clauses typically limit or remove liability for injuries, damages, and losses caused by acts of God.
In business, the phrase “act of God” is not associated with any particular religion or belief system. Contractual language referring to acts of God are known as force majeureclauses, which are often used by insurance companies. These clauses typically limit or remove liability for injuries, damages, and losses caused by acts of God.

So just get back to sucking it up, and rebuild.

What Is an Act of God?​

An act of God describes an event outside of human control or activity, such as a natural disaster like a flood or an earthquake.

So just get back to sucking it up, and rebuild.
This is not true. Acts of God, natural occurring events or damage caused by animals are covered by almost every insurance contract, auto, home or commercial. Some examples are excluded by homeowners policies like rising ground water or flood water, however that coverage is available through other means. If so called Acts of God were not covered there would be no coverage for hurricanes, tornados, hail, wind, lightning, or when @armorpl8chikn 's pigs attack your car in an amorous and indecent way.

Now penance must be paid to @Dirty D for such unmotivational talk in the MPT. Sorry @Dirty D I know a couple of these are a little malnourished for your taste.

gail-pre-op-body.jpg

i-cant-breathe-fat-girl-lady-woman.jpg

236284bm-8.jpg

This is not true. Acts of God, natural occurring events or damage caused by animals are covered by almost every insurance contract, auto, home or commercial. Some examples are excluded by homeowners policies like rising ground water or flood water, however that coverage is available through other means. If so called Acts of God were not covered there would be no coverage for hurricanes, tornados, hail, wind, lightning, or when @armorpl8chikn 's pigs attack your car in an amorous and indecent way.

Now penance must be paid to @Dirty D for such unmotivational talk in the MPT. Sorry @Dirty D I know a couple of these are a little malnourished for your taste.

gail-pre-op-body.jpg
Umm, no. Some of those are buybacks. Floods from hurricanes are an example. For wind and hail there is a higher deductible in some areas. For the pidgins, total act of God.

gail-pre-op-body.jpg

i-cant-breathe-fat-girl-lady-woman.jpg

236284bm-8.jpg
You killed my wiener, asshole.

Umm, no. Some of those are buybacks. Floods from hurricanes are an example. For wind and hail there is a higher deductible in some areas. For the pidgins, total act of God.
I have worked insurance claims in every state of this country and have never seen a higher deductible for wind or hail. Floods caused by hurricanes or any storm are rising ground water and excluded by a standard H04 policy but they are covered by the flood insurance sold by FEMA.

If you continue this bullshit the penance to @Dirty D will be unbearable.

bbw-fat.gif

200px-HOT_GIRL.jpg

I have worked insurance claims in every state of this country and have never seen a higher deductible for wind or hail. Floods caused by hurricanes or any storm are rising ground water and excluded by a standard H04 policy but they are covered by the flood insurance sold by FEMA.

If you continue this bullshit the penance to @Dirty D will be unbearable.

bbw-fat.gif

200px-HOT_GIRL.jpg
I’ll take the punishment. Maybe if you have flood insurance, which is another policy altogether. But in Texas such a thing exists. It’s usually 1% for regular incidents and 2% for wind or hail.

Speaking of hail, that last pic you posted must have been in Katrina. The first one I’ll gladly give to D, there are no abs in that pic. Actually I think she ate one of my last m-80’s and it went off.

Last edited:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Numedal and Thorny