• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Screenshot (129).png

"These rounds measure at 57mm in diameter and an eye-watering 170mm in length."

That's not a term I would have associated with military-grade munitions before 2021. As someone observed a few months ago on this site, "anything can be a dildo if you are brave enough."

"These rounds measure at 57mm in diameter and an eye-watering 170mm in length."

That's not a term I would have associated with military-grade munitions before 2021. As someone observed a few months ago on this site, "anything can be a dildo if you are brave enough."
"The man was a military enthusiast who found the shell while clearing out, but somehow "tripped" and fell onto the 57mm piece of army ordnance"

The doctors and nurses had to bust out laughing at that story.

"The man was a military enthusiast who found the shell while clearing out, but somehow "tripped" and fell onto the 57mm piece of army ordnance"

The doctors and nurses had to bust out laughing at that story.
Imagine being the EOD tech getting the call.

"Jocko, is that you taking the piss?"

Reactions: Barneybdb
The best RSP on that would be to simply BIP. (Blow in place). Might be a little messy, but not worth loosing your eyes, fingers, or life over.
The Europeans do it all the time with UXO from WWII, nothing that 6 dump truck loads of loose dirt can’t contain.

This is not true. Acts of God, natural occurring events or damage caused by animals are covered by almost every insurance contract, auto, home or commercial. Some examples are excluded by homeowners policies like rising ground water or flood water, however that coverage is available through other means. If so called Acts of God were not covered there would be no coverage for hurricanes, tornados, hail, wind, lightning, or when @armorpl8chikn 's pigs attack your car in an amorous and indecent way.

Now penance must be paid to @Dirty D for such unmotivational talk in the MPT. Sorry @Dirty D I know a couple of these are a little malnourished for your taste.

gail-pre-op-body.jpg

i-cant-breathe-fat-girl-lady-woman.jpg

236284bm-8.jpg

If it cannot breathe then it needs to loose some weight!

I have worked insurance claims in every state of this country and have never seen a higher deductible for wind or hail. Floods caused by hurricanes or any storm are rising ground water and excluded by a standard H04 policy but they are covered by the flood insurance sold by FEMA.

If you continue this bullshit the penance to @Dirty D will be unbearable.

bbw-fat.gif

200px-HOT_GIRL.jpg

1638639565130.gif