• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

There's a mod for Gen 2 Tacomas that replace the factory mirrors with the Dodge flip mirrors. A great mod for towing but talk about Dumbo.

iu.jpeg

iu.jpeg

iu.jpeg

Took a suicidal drunk to the ER to wait for the crisis team to do an assessment.
Drunk started screaming, cussing, and generally being obnoxious.
Er doc said to a nurse "It's been too long of a night for this shit, bring me an amp of succs."

One shot and a breathing tube later, peace and quiet.
I’ve worked shops and followed for a time, the “3F rule.” Not for inebriation alone, mind, but chiefly in the Inebriated Trauma who needs work up. Say “fuck you” and on the 3rd, ya get etomidate, Succ, and a tube in every orfice. Expedites things a bit.

LMAO Call us Pussies if you want...

This was on a 450' + stick IIRC. It isn't often that an accident is photographed but here is one. I was taking the photos after it happened I climbed up and helped him we work the rest of the day in the Tophat with winds that gusted over 70 mph and climbed down in the dark after wind calmed down.
When I worked for Flash Technology the majority of our work was between midnight and 5AM. The majority of the work was 300’ and up. We were climbing 1000’ to 1500’ towered nightly. My last climb was a 1000’ +\- self support in Cincinnati in 2005. I was replacing the beacon on top of a double stacked broadcast antenna.

Reactions: fx77
14-67.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

RapeHim’s also come equipped with adjustable tabs on the waist area, to improve your look. Somehow, the first release of the RapeHim sold out entirely in just one week. Apparently, there was a huge demand for a male raper. Who knew the FBI would buy all of them? :ROFLMAO:
I saw this photo: I just had to! :LOL:

LMAO Call us Pussies if you want...

This was on a 450' + stick IIRC. It isn't often that an accident is photographed but here is one. I was taking the photos after it happened I climbed up and helped him we work the rest of the day in the Tophat with winds that gusted over 70 mph and climbed down in the dark after wind calmed down.
I didn't call you a pussy...go back and read what that remark was directed at.

I've been on plenty of towers; I said "most" of my work was on 90' wood poles. When was the last time you gaffed one of those with no step and no guy wires? Old school body belt and positioning strap isn't going to keep you from falling if you fuck up, just keeps you close to the pole so you get slowed down and full of slivers that would make a porcupine look fluffy. Besides, anything over 50' is a death fall anyway...sure I know people that survived falling farther than that, but most of them got pretty messed up.

Took a suicidal drunk to the ER to wait for the crisis team to do an assessment.
Drunk started screaming, cussing, and generally being obnoxious.
Er doc said to a nurse "It's been too long of a night for this shit, bring me an amp of succs."

One shot and a breathing tube later, peace and quiet.

"If you do not straighten your ass out, we are going to have to put you down."

Fort those that don't know, succs is a skeletal muscle paralytic. You get put to sleep with a Benzo, then paralyzed, then intubated, and kept asleep as long as necessary. If you are not put to sleep first, you would be conscious, awake, but unable to move a muscle.

I didn't call you a pussy...go back and read what that remark was directed at.

I've been on plenty of towers; I said "most" of my work was on 90' wood poles. When was the last time you gaffed one of those with no step and no guy wires? Old school body belt and positioning strap isn't going to keep you from falling if you fuck up, just keeps you close to the pole so you get slowed down and full of slivers that would make a porcupine look fluffy. Besides, anything over 50' is a death fall anyway...sure I know people that survived falling farther than that, but most of them got pretty messed up.
I knew Linemen that said the same thing, just makes it easier to find the body when you hit.
The most dangerous poles he said, were the old AT&T poles that were old and chewed up. Tough to get a good stab with your boot.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Just didn’t feel like it mattered seen people dead with them seen people dead without. Lots of people still alive who lived without seatbelts.

I don’t think you should be forced to wear one.
I spent most of my working life dealing with the aftermath of vehicle accidents. The vast majority of fatalities where people were not wearing seatbelts were completely avoidable, especially women and children. Getting killed because a person wasn't wearing a seatbelt is not the worst thing that can happen. Every kind of grotesque injury imaginable happens on a fairly regular basis because someone was not wearing a seatbelt, or not wearing it correctly.

That being said I will agree I do not like being told I have to do anything, like wear a seat belt or helmet, by the government. However, I do think if someone choses to not wear a seat belt or helmet, choses to smoke, choses to drink and drive, or engage in any inherently dangerous or irresponsible activity they should not be able then have the tax payers pay for their medical bills. If they have their own insurance and that company wants to pay that's fine, however they should not be able to have the tax payers pick up the tab, or even declare bankruptcy to avoid paying, because of their own decision.

My apologies to the MPT Gods and Overlords.

3rav9vznueATdxdByBCYCH-480-80.jpg

Best-Selfie-Poses-For-Boys-and-Girls18.jpg

plus-sized-01-600.jpg

When I worked for Flash Technology the majority of our work was between midnight and 5AM. The majority of the work was 300’ and up. We were climbing 1000’ to 1500’ towered nightly. My last climb was a 1000’ +\- self support in Cincinnati in 2005. I was replacing the beacon on top of a double stacked broadcast antenna.
Excuse my ignorance but why between midnight and 5am?

I believe this is Britney Spears. I've seen it before, many many times. And Tin Eye has it on 375 sites, most of them documenting that it is Britney.

Still nice, nonetheless. And I don't think it violates the Celebrity Nudes" rule, so....
It was on the cover of Esquire Magazine in 2003. Before the train wreck.

She didn't send pictures but she described it something like that. I think she said something about the girl being lucky that morphine was invented.

I give you guys that work trauma/er/EMT and the rest credit. It's amazing what the human body can take and y'all deal with it.
Air bag unlikely did it
Usu this is know as a dashboard injury Hips hyperflexed at the time of impact

and guess what pic is right there on there on the internet?