• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1643860808270.png

The pistons just needed a little more breathing room is all.
Extra long stroke.

You ever seen a top fuel engine in person? Those guys just weld them shits back together and resleeve them lol. Millions a year to run and the blocks look like jigsaw puzzles sometimes, I don’t blame them.

Last edited:
Extra long stroke.

You ever seen a top fuel engine in person? Those guys just weld them shits back together and resleeve them lol. Millions a year to run and the blocks look like jigsaw puzzles sometimes, I don’t blame them.
I grew up going to the Pomona, CA drag strip for both the NHRA season opener and championships. Going to the pits and watching the Crews completely disassemble, inspect, and rebuild those engines between runs was amazing.

I grew up going to the Pomona, CA drag strip for both the NHRA season opener and championships. Going to the pits and watching the Crews completely disassemble, inspect, and rebuild those engines between runs was amazing.
I went to the NHRA races in Memphis in 1988-1989.
If you could put a muffler on them, they would be rattling, haha
Saw them pouring gear oil in the engine blocks.