• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1643899939056.png

Everybody enjoying the snow?

View attachment 7799700

I wish it was just snowing…

i-568QNpT.jpg

Everything’s covered in 1/4” or more of ice; and it’s gonna get worse as the day goes by. Good times.

It’s nowhere near as bad as last year’s ‘Snowpocolypse’ of course, but with no real means or infrastructure to deal with inclement weather like this down here in the Tejas hill country, it’ll be sporty.

We’re all set though, and thank God today’s my ‘Saturday’ … off until Sunday when the weather should be much better. Just gonna hang out, catch up on some books, and netflix and chill.

i-8n8Xn5N.jpg

edit: and God bless all the farmers, ranchers, cattlemen, and critical role folks who have to be out in this mess.

Last edited:
Helluva nice house! Love it!

Thank you sir.

I built it. Oct 2020 to November 2021.
Steel trusses on columns, outer walls are 16 ga steel studs and track, all welded together instead of screwed. Roof is 8" purlin on 24" centers. 5/8" OSB, membrane, Mueller CF panel, no exposed fasteners. Exterior is reverse run U-panel running horizontal. Wanes coat of Oklahoma builders up to 3'. Shouldn't burn, rot, or get eaten by termites.

Thank you sir.

I built it. Oct 2020 to November 2021.
Steel trusses on columns, outer walls are 16 ga steel studs and track, all welded together instead of screwed. Roof is 8" purlin on 24" centers. 5/8" OSB, membrane, Mueller CF panel, no exposed fasteners. Exterior is reverse run U-panel running horizontal. Wanes coat of Oklahoma builders up to 3'. Shouldn't burn, rot, or get eaten by termites.
One can always tell when a person builds their own home. The level of detail about means of construction escapes most home owners today. I added on about 2100 ft^2 to my current home. Took about 9 months, with my two son's swinging hammers with me. Problem is, I always point out my mistakes.......

What were the origins of this picture?

Like, they went hiking and all of a sudden....

Him - Hey, get naked and go in the water.

Her - What? Why?

Him - Just do it. Get totally naked. And then go over there and grab that big ass dirty root.

Her - Ok.

What?
Happens all the time. Totally normal. The pics on this thread prove it.

Wife, kids, and family. Would love to go else where and not deal with this bull shit weather. Though getting to be where the cold or making it hard to move with my joints and what not

Reactions: carbonbased