Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    Those flip flops and hot brass weren't mixing too well, but he's lucky he didn't get one or two rolling into those opended shorts legs. ;)

Agreed though they're some lucky kidsi think i started out with a BB gun then a marlin single shot 22lr lol

jwSubMOA

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    May 13, 2010
    Mississippi
    Anyone remember the Soviet "Lada" car? Finest consumer item the Soviets ever produced!!

Used to be said that the USA never had to worry about Soviet suitcase nukes... because the USSR lacked the technology to make suitcases.

Cheers,

Lol! I have a friend and her family who live in Moldova. Her first car was a Lada her grandfather gave her.She drives it almost everyday to keep miles off her BMW. Her only complaint is the door handles break her nails. Wish I could get it for a ratrod!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
    Minuteman
    Lol! I have a friend and her family who live in Moldova. Her first car was a Lada her grandfather gave her.She drives it almost everyday to keep miles off her BMW. Her only complaint is the door handles break her nails. Wish I could get it for a ratrod!

Other Makes 4D | eBay

There are a ton of them in Canada, too. They were a big seller there in the 1980's.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Double3

Minuteman
    Jun 25, 2013
    Ohio
    gifs_25.gif

G

[video=youtube;Lp-kc0eatjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp-kc0eatjw[/video]