• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1652628010381.png

My cutter was too big (213’ long and 1700 tons) to moor up at the Woodley Island marina with the smaller patrol boat so we moored up about 300 yards south of where that photo was taken. The guys used to spend way too much time trying to figure out if whatever they were staring at was male or female until I asked if it isn’t immediately discernible as a woman do you really care? (Why are you staring at dudes or something that could pass as a dude).
And yes the smells… We cleaned the pier and parking lot kind of often with the fire hoses.
Humboldt County gotta be Humboldt County…
Best thing over there is shooting these with a bow.
20190601_142824.jpg

Makes total sense if you know the area.
When you're blind your other senses are heightened. You can here what sounds like a scene from the walking dead as the drugged out homeless scurry to and fro.
The smell of the bay mixed with piss and shit.......ahhhh....it's a sensory delight.
Like dozing shirtless with beer in a lawn chair in the sun in the front yard. I hear everything, smell everything; just a big hairy mutt making sure no one gets stupid. Perfect afternoon.

Makes total sense if you know the area.
When you're blind your other senses are heightened. You can here what sounds like a scene from the walking dead as the drugged out homeless scurry to and fro.
The smell of the bay mixed with piss and shit.......ahhhh....it's a sensory delight.
So if you're blind, how do you pick the wood splinters out of your hands from that rough hand rail ?

Reactions: lash
My Dad lived in Timber Lake and Isabel for a while.

Middle of nowhere... I get it and would trade for the Tampa area in a heartbeat.
Timber Lake is definitely middle of no where...I've been there, but a long time ago. I grew up about 14 miles north of Kimball, SD...no stop lights there. hehe

I don't rank European musical taste very high. Didn't that fuckin' Fox song, from a few years ago, come from Sweden too?

I guess it all depends on your taste in music.
In my opinion there are a lot of great bands in Europe recently.

Nightwish
Within Temptation
Rammstein
PowerWolf
Blutengel
Sabaton
Poets of the Fall
Orden Ogan
SKÁLD
Wardruna
Röyksopp

Just to name a few

Plus lots of great individual acts

I guess it all depends on your taste in music.
In my opinion there are a lot of great bands in Europe recently.

Nightwish
Within Temptation
Rammstein
PowerWolf
Blutengel
Sabaton
Poets of the Fall
Orden Ogan
SKÁLD
Wardruna
Röyksopp

Just to name a few

Plus lots of great individual acts
I have been listening to a lot of Rammstein lately. Going to have to check out some of those others.