• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1652673550617.png

rammstein is FAR left, they are self-described East German Marxists
Huh. Well, it's a good thing that I don't listen to them (or anybody) for their politics and the fraction of a penny they get from me through my streaming service will buy Till a squirt of piss. Actually, he might like that.

Trust me, I bet I am safe in saying that 99% of what people know about that country is pure bull shit. Another instance of how the west totally fucked things up all to hell. Thanks Jimmy, but you at least lived long enough to see yourself not go down in history as the worst US pres in history.

Couple good books on the subject.

• Bush War Operator​

• Memoirs of the Rhodesian Light Infantry, Selous Scouts and Beyond

This last one is after Rhodesia, but still that neck of the woods.

If anyone has suggestions on others I would love to know. South Africa is a bit more easy to find, but Rhodesia is just not that many done on.

This guy has a great channel if you are interested in that kind of thing.

And lastly a great....sorta....interview with william f buckley and Ian Smith.

Trust me, I bet I am safe in saying that 99% of what people know about that country is pure bull shit. Another instance of how the west totally fucked things up all to hell. Thanks Jimmy, but you at least lived long enough to see yourself not go down in history as the worst US pres in history.

Couple good books on the subject.

• Bush War Operator​

• Memoirs of the Rhodesian Light Infantry, Selous Scouts and Beyond

This last one is after Rhodesia, but still that neck of the woods.

If anyone has suggestions on others I would love to know. South Africa is a bit more easy to find, but Rhodesia is just not that many done on.

This guy has a great channel if you are interested in that kind of thing.

And lastly a great....sorta....interview with william f buckley and Ian Smith.

Look up “3 sips of gin” it might interest you