Minuteman
May 3, 2020
31192.png

gunjunkie45

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 28, 2009
    Wisconsin
    My next door neighbors are from Hong Kong....
    The wife drives down the left sidewalk for half a block before getting on the right side of the road.

They’ve been here for 20 years.
    To be fair, they are Asian...They're shitty drivers to begin with . Stereotypes don't start for no reason. Don't get me wrong. There are exceptions to every rule but every time I pass someone doing 20 under and obviously not knowing what lanes are for...

EddieNFL

SMSgt
    Minuteman
    Jan 11, 2006
    Florida
    Many years ago was TDY in Turks Grand Caicos fixing acft. Was in passenger seat and boss was driving back to hotel (on the left side of the road - correctly), after working all night. Drunk guy driving opposite direction in our lane though he was in the states. Head on collision, put my elbow through the windshield. He just forgot he was supposed to drive in the left lane down there.

Lost a friend in England to similar circumstances.

Eli17L

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Jun 26, 2020
    New Mexico
    morning_picdump_3583_640_34.jpg

Nope. Been there with a guy that did similar with a large plastic tarp. Woke up the next morning soaked from his breath and moisture from the ground raining on his sleeping bag.
    In this case I think the wood stove would keep it dry but a good rain with wind and I think you would be screwed.