• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Stevo beat me too it.

An actual B-58 Hustler was a was one of the sexiest bitches of the day so shut your whore mouth! :)
Had a model as a kid.
1655255882839.png

I’ve come to appreciate Dirty D’s sick sense of humor. I have also acquired an appreciation for the light tase of vomit in my mouth. Pic added to avoid a stronger vomit flavor. View attachment 7891758
I am surprised a man that has accomplished the things you have, been the places you have, experienced the things you have, can be the least bit bothered by a minor amount of body fat, sweat, fumunda and odor. It can't be anywhere near as bad as encountering your first big shark while diving.

2f376bbe8a1a14828b0c3a05c03d3773.jpg

Doctor-Finds-Boys-Missing-Hamster-Wedged-Into-700-Pound-Mom%E2%80%99s-Back-Fat.jpg

Nokia-3310-Fat-Woman.jpg

Preoperative-photograph-of-the-patient-presenting-a-massive-abdominal-pannus-extending.png

Stevo beat me too it.

An actual B-58 Hustler was a was one of the sexiest bitches of the day so shut your whore mouth! :)
The B-58 is cool AF but they were so unstable at subsonic speeds that they had an approximate 25% loss rate and the pilots were afraid to fly them. I bet it was one hell of a ride at max cruise speed though!

That 66 Deville is SAH WEET!!!
My first car was a 67, Coupe Deville. My uncle bought it from me to scrap and kept the engine. He still has it. Love those old Caddies. Would love to have another one day.
The shitheel that owned it would not let me change out the steering wheel.
But...everything else was brand new, top notch, corinthian leather.
Kidding, I have no idea what corinthian is.....but it was nice leather.

leather.jpg

I am surprised a man that has accomplished the things you have, been the places you have, experienced the things you have, can be the least bit bothered by a minor amount of body fat, sweat, fumunda and odor. It can't be anywhere near as bad as encountering your first big shark while diving.

2f376bbe8a1a14828b0c3a05c03d3773.jpg

Doctor-Finds-Boys-Missing-Hamster-Wedged-Into-700-Pound-Mom%E2%80%99s-Back-Fat.jpg

Nokia-3310-Fat-Woman.jpg

Preoperative-photograph-of-the-patient-presenting-a-massive-abdominal-pannus-extending.png
I would hate to see your internet search history….. 🤮🤮🤮

Been there done that .......a couple of times and a couple different ways. But they were sure fun.
I broke the yoke on a 1969 converted to 72cc trying to be a squirrel (accidently) through twisties in Sam Houston National Forest. Happened early 00's as a teenager. My dad still has his 1972 he bought when he was 16. I might try to get it from him.