• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/10/00/7B6A7542-2DB1-48D6-AF42-328F4CC4B50B/IMG_3536.heic
daily_picdump-5-7.jpg
I took this one a few hours ago, counted 21 in the trees behind the young one.

Attachments

• 94490895-59E7-4BB0-9A27-E92E50E26A6A.jpeg
    94490895-59E7-4BB0-9A27-E92E50E26A6A.jpeg
    951.7 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: lash
I have a buddy that has a VERY fast version of this car. Will see if I can dig up a pic to post.
Rode around in one as a teenager that had an LS swap done by Street and Performance. Also cruised in a 94 caprice classic with a 502

Reactions: canman
Good morning! Time for the GAOW award for Wed. 06/15. Cut off was 06:00am this morning. All entries thereafter count towards next week.

59 Entries this week and we welcome some new contributors (Welcome BAMCIS, carbonbased and BigPoppaHugeTime)!

Here are the 15 nominees:

1) jasonprox700 - Perfect in Lace!

2) carbonbased - Fly the friendly Skies!

3) BAMCIS - Fruit Striped Legs!

4) BarneyBDB - Strapless!

5) Nockhunter - Nockhunter - The Ultimate Venn Diagram!

6) Nockhunter - A little underdressed? I think not

7) BarneyBDB - Superior Tan Lines

8) BarneyBDB - Fancy a sidemount?

9) BarneyBDB - Mount'em Up!

10) BarneyBDB - The view from outside

11) Nockhunter - Modern Art Masterpiece

12) Nockhunter - Share your thoughts?

13) BigPoppaHugeTime - Perfect Prone

14) BigPoppaHugeTime - GoldFinger!

15) BarneyBDB - Maybe I'll go for a dip!

And the bronze award goes to:

BarneyBDB - Maybe I'll go for a dip!

bikini-35.webp

Silver award goes to:

BigPoppaHugeTime - Perfect Prone

87c7effc-48c1-4d98-b000-c9f7430582c5-jpeg.7890549

And the GAOW award for 06/15 goes to:

BarneyBDB - Strapless!

Braless-Girls-31.jpg

Four Honorable Mentions this week:

posted-on-badchix-badchix-women-are-magical-27.jpg
9e5cd3ee-82a1-4363-9b9c-e56c5636d71b-jpeg.7890550

========== BarneyBDB - The view from outside ==================== BigPoppaHugeTime - GoldFinger! ===============

1655091563175-png.7890547
posted-on-badchix-badchix-theres-never-a-bad-day-for-some-lingerie-18.jpg

============ Nockhunter - Share your thoughts? =================== BarneyBDB - Superior Tan Lines =================

Welcome all the new contributors!

Until next week, then!

I am surprised a man that has accomplished the things you have, been the places you have, experienced the things you have, can be the least bit bothered by a minor amount of body fat, sweat, fumunda and odor. It can't be anywhere near as bad as encountering your first big shark while diving.

2f376bbe8a1a14828b0c3a05c03d3773.jpg

Doctor-Finds-Boys-Missing-Hamster-Wedged-Into-700-Pound-Mom%E2%80%99s-Back-Fat.jpg

Nokia-3310-Fat-Woman.jpg

Preoperative-photograph-of-the-patient-presenting-a-massive-abdominal-pannus-extending.png

1655293291197.gif

Hustler…….biggest piece of crap Boeing ever made……

Convair made the B-58, and it was a delta wing 4 engine bomber.
A lot of the technology from it went into the Rockwell (now Boeing) B-1.
Also, technology from the Valkyrie bomber was used to enhance performance of the B-1. It also allowed for the first supersonic jet liner, the Concorde.

Screenshot_20220615-075337_Chrome.jpg

Engines and performance[edit]​

B-47B using JATO bottles to reduce takeoff distance
During the late 1940s, the bomber was hailed as the fastest of its class in the world.[42] The first prototypes were fitted with General Electric J35 turbojets, the production version of the TG-180, with 3,970 lbf (17.7 kN) of thrust. Early jet engines did not develop good thrust at low speeds, so to assist take off when heavily loaded, the B-47 had provisions for fitting solid-fuel rocket-assisted takeoff (RATO) rockets, each generating roughly 1,000 lbf (4.4 kN) of static thrust.[43] Early aircraft had mounts for nine RATO units built into each side of the rear fuselage, arranged in three rows of three bottles. Most of the space within the upper fuselage was taken up by self-sealing fuel tanks, the wing having been deemed unsuitable for storing fuel.[44]

The performance of the Model 450 was projected to be so good that the bomber would be as fast as fighters then on the drawing board;[45] thus the only defensive armament was to be a tail turret with two .50 in (12.7 mm) AN/M2 Browning machine guns, which would in principle be directed by an automatic fire-control system.[46]

someone say fast and sexy,,, and could carry bombs?
fa79a3dc2b20af56ab32470ec4628c6e.jpg
my father had a few dollars (he only had a few dollar in general lol) in the company who was designing or mfg the landing gear.

when the news came out it was canceled he was so pissed that he lost his 200$ or what every it was.

my father had a few dollars (he only had a few dollar in general lol) in the company who was designing or mfg the landing gear.

when the news came out it was canceled he was so pissed that he lost his 200$ or what every it was.
200 dollars back in the day.. was some cash

Also, technology from the Valkyrie bomber was used to enhance performance of the B-1. It also allowed for the first supersonic jet liner, the Concorde.

View attachment 7892114
XB-70 was a hell of a test platform. All those supersonic platforms of the 50's and 60's were amazing.

I always get a chuckle when people bring up "OMG China and Russia have hypersonic things! What will we do??"

Me: "Broski, read about the X-15 back in the mid-1960's... we're a little ahead in the knowledge/time curve...." their face is always priceless 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Engines and performance[edit]​

B-47B using JATO bottles to reduce takeoff distance
During the late 1940s, the bomber was hailed as the fastest of its class in the world.[42] The first prototypes were fitted with General Electric J35 turbojets, the production version of the TG-180, with 3,970 lbf (17.7 kN) of thrust. Early jet engines did not develop good thrust at low speeds, so to assist take off when heavily loaded, the B-47 had provisions for fitting solid-fuel rocket-assisted takeoff (RATO) rockets, each generating roughly 1,000 lbf (4.4 kN) of static thrust.[43] Early aircraft had mounts for nine RATO units built into each side of the rear fuselage, arranged in three rows of three bottles. Most of the space within the upper fuselage was taken up by self-sealing fuel tanks, the wing having been deemed unsuitable for storing fuel.[44]

The performance of the Model 450 was projected to be so good that the bomber would be as fast as fighters then on the drawing board;[45] thus the only defensive armament was to be a tail turret with two .50 in (12.7 mm) AN/M2 Browning machine guns, which would in principle be directed by an automatic fire-control system.[46]
I wish I could have experienced a JATO takeoff on one of my RC130 flights.
DNuJT_hX4AAV9hw.jpg

It seems as if@168BTHPM is a little jealous of the special relationship that I have with Dirty D. I have personally been the judge of more than a few hog hunts down in Imperial Beach, but I have never seen so much meat on the hoof as he posts. It would take a Bad Dragon horse cock to please those women as my Itty bitty thing just wouldn't reach. Pic added to avoid Dirty D'swrath. (
20220609_211045.jpg
This is Hawaii 1986)

View attachment 7892114
Pretty amazing aircraft and set many records in its day. They have one or did have a static display at the Pima Air Museum. They developed an ejection capsule for the crew members to protect the aircrew from a high speed/altitude ejection. One of the capsules is also on display.

SR-71 is my favorite plane.

Back when I was a Haas CNC service tech, I went to Air National Guard Memphis a couple times. One time there were 2 C5 Galaxy in the hangar where I was working, and 4 more outside. They gave me a tour of one. MASSIVE landing gear. There are seats up in the tail of that aircraft.

They wouldn't allow me to take any pictures, though.

It seems as if@168BTHPM is a little jealous of the special relationship that I have with Dirty D. I have personally been the judge of more than a few hog hunts down in Imperial Beach, but I have never seen so much meat on the hoof as he posts. It would take a Bad Dragon horse cock to please those women as my Itty bitty thing just wouldn't reach. Pic added to avoid Dirty D'swrath. (View attachment 7892254This is Hawaii 1986)
That guys definitely touched someone inappropriately against their will.
4BE8E0D1-1E87-4552-AE85-89A22A150195.jpeg

The ignore list is a wonderful thing. Anyone that posts that shit goes straight on it. Nothing they have to say or share is worth risking seeing that.Some of us might be trying to eat.

tkgjt2ybnl491.jpg
Bragging about the ignore list makes most people think you're an uptight douche.

A grown man can see something they don't like and move on, but for some reason y'all love to brag about it lol