• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1666481556611.png

Flat track!!
@Foul Mike - you ever run over a guy like that? Or was no one ever in front of you to get the chance? 😎

Dude on the ground in position to get a nasty spine fracture doing the “scorpion” like that.
See em with the snowboarders.

My nuts shriveled a little seeing that. Dang

Was told not to use the phrase "Idiot proofing" because it was derogatory. Instead say "Fail safeing". There is no such thing either way. About the time you think someone can't fuck it up along comes a hybrid and proves you wrong.
I was told something can never be idiot proof because there is always a bigger idiot. Or, an average idiot will take that as a challenge.
The best you can hope for is "idiot resistant".

Not really motivational, so much as one more confirmation of the fact that the world is full of fuckin brain-dead idiots. Check the "alignment" of those rear wheels.🙄

Attachments

• 20221023_152921.jpg
    20221023_152921.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 549
  • Wow
Reactions: Keepmvng
Not really motivational, so much as one more confirmation of the fact that the world is full of fuckin brain-dead idiots. Check the "alignment" of those rear wheels.🙄
That's a thing, usually the fronts will match. It's apparently about people liking the stance. I passed a bunch of rice burners on the interstate like that one day. They must have had some kind of show.

Fortunately you can hear them coming with them intentionally backfiring every time they let off the gas even slightly.

That looks and sounds cool, don’t you know?

Reactions: lash