• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

And they will not win a top fuel drag race.
Just saying that these guys are car guys. They are getting the best out of what they like. It may not be for everyone but I give them credit for doing it.
Considering the Tesla model Y I have can take out a corvette C7 at the 1/4 mile, I’m doubtful about the rice burners crushing most high end vehicles. (Granted I can’t do more than 155 miles an hour for any real length of time, and the Corvette will eventually crash my ass at high speeds…)

The two things that cause issues with rice burners: even with forged pistons and liners most of those engines still explode when trying to get ridiculous power out of them, and they don’t do too well with high speeds.

Any engine is subject to failure when pushed.
These guys are no different than the WW2 guys that started the Hot Rod deal. They have a never ending supply of wrecked cars in the junkyards. Motors can be had for next to nothing and engine swaps are the same for everyone.

And they will not win a top fuel drag race.
Just saying that these guys are car guys. They are getting the best out of what they like. It may not be for everyone but I give them credit for doing it.

Agreed, just remember nothing is the end all of anything. When I was on Okinawa, the local car club sponsored (can't recall the name) races. Basically, pylons in a parking lot. Guys would show up with a Skyline or a Fairlady and get smoked by a kid in the equivalent of a Toyota Yaris. The Skyline would crush him on the street, but the Yaris ran rings around him in the pylon course.

Then you have this guy... Cruising through town one Saturday afternoon in my LS1 (slightly modified, no forced induction, no NOS). A kid in a Civic R kept baiting me. Finally we're side by at a stop light headed out of town. I nodded, let him leave and trounced him when I hit second. Backed out about 75 and he did the usual flyby. Stopped later and he asked me if I was blown or NOS. I said NA. He called me a liar as a NA American made engine could never beat a Honda.

1666357636_xuci8z99vf.jpg

The saying that there's no replacement for displacement is outdated. These young guys will blow your doors off with a 700 HP Toyota, Honda or whatever 4 cylinder. They know their shit.
While that's kinda true.. If you spin your wheels you're not moving, so extra displacement is wasted.
But..
On the other hand, I don't see any Toyotas in the winner's circle in the 1/4 mile going against Force Drag Racing.
OIP.Ps91GtgjMF89FHvbQWoDxAHaE7

Front wheel drives can't do this.. . (I remember reading about a guy who turbo'd his Dodge Areis K, it could go 10.5 in 1/4 mile)
(the below is a skyline ;) all wheel drive and the fastest AW in the world)
How fast you want to go......... How much you want to spend

1666624421091.jpeg

Attachments

• 1666624385316.jpeg
    1666624385316.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
While that's kinda true.. If you spin your wheels you're not moving, so extra displacement is wasted.
But..
On the other hand, I don't see any Toyotas in the winner's circle in the 1/4 mile going against Force Drag Racing.

Front wheel drives can't do this.. . (I remember reading about a guy who turbo'd his Dodge Areis K, it could go 10.5 in 1/4 mile)

View attachment 7982834
I want to go this fast.

DESIGNED TO RUN ON 93 OCTANE PUMP GAS........FOR ALL YOU DIE HARD STREET ENTHUSIASTS, THIS IS THE WOW FACTOR ENGINE!!!. THIS MONSTER 940 CU. IN SONNY LEONARD HEMISPHERICAL HEADED STREET ENGINE PRODUCES OVER 1700 HP ON 93 OCTANE UNLEADED FUEL, YES, ON 93 OCTANE UNL FUEL!!! THE 940 WAS BUILT FOR THE HARD CORE STREET CAR ENTHUSIAST, THAT NOT ONLY WANTED THE ULTIMATE IN PERFORMANCE, BUT THE WOW FACTOR!!. WITH SONNY'S HEMISPHERICAL CYLINDER HEADS, THIS ENGINE IS SURE TO DRAW ATTENTION, AND HEAD SHAKING, THE 940 ENGINE FEATURES ALL THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND IS MADE FOR A WEEKEND GETAWAY. IT FEATURES ALL THE BEST COMPONENTS, FOR DRIVEABILITY, AND RELIABILITY. CALL AND ORDER YOURS TODAY
Price: $95,600.00

1666625103167.png

I want to go this fast.

DESIGNED TO RUN ON 93 OCTANE PUMP GAS........FOR ALL YOU DIE HARD STREET ENTHUSIASTS, THIS IS THE WOW FACTOR ENGINE!!!. THIS MONSTER 940 CU. IN SONNY LEONARD HEMISPHERICAL HEADED STREET ENGINE PRODUCES OVER 1700 HP ON 93 OCTANE UNLEADED FUEL, YES, ON 93 OCTANE UNL FUEL!!! THE 940 WAS BUILT FOR THE HARD CORE STREET CAR ENTHUSIAST, THAT NOT ONLY WANTED THE ULTIMATE IN PERFORMANCE, BUT THE WOW FACTOR!!. WITH SONNY'S HEMISPHERICAL CYLINDER HEADS, THIS ENGINE IS SURE TO DRAW ATTENTION, AND HEAD SHAKING, THE 940 ENGINE FEATURES ALL THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND IS MADE FOR A WEEKEND GETAWAY. IT FEATURES ALL THE BEST COMPONENTS, FOR DRIVEABILITY, AND RELIABILITY. CALL AND ORDER YOURS TODAY
Price: $95,600.00

View attachment 7982843

HOw much for the Tranny and the other 40k of product to put that torque to the ground :) SWEEET engine.

But..

View attachment 7982834
The fastest hondas arent fwd they are AWD these days. comparing an 11,000hp car to any other class is stupid and anyone who knows anything will stop listening because you sound stupid. A FWD Honda was doing 7.58 1/4 mile times over 200mph which is real quick for just “spinning his wheels” with a H pattern 4 speed.

Last edited:
The fastest hondas arent fwd they are AWD these days. comparing an 11,000hp car to any other class is stupid and anyone who knows anything will stop listening because you sound stupid. A FWD Honda is doing 7.58 1/4 mile times which is real quick for just “spinning his wheels”.
Any rig that is pulling a sub 8 second 1/4 is cool. It may not be my favorite way to do it, but impressive nonetheless. It takes gearheads of all types.

Any rig that is pulling a sub 8 second 1/4 is cool. It may not be my favorite way to do it, but impressive nonetheless. It takes gearheads of all types.
If you can’t appreciate a 4 cylinder making 2000hp you’re a moron lol. I’m not even an import guy.

The fastest hondas arent fwd they are AWD these days. comparing an 11,000hp car to any other class is stupid and anyone who knows anything will stop listening because you sound stupid. A FWD Honda is doing 7.58 1/4 mile times which is real quick for just “spinning his wheels”.

I wouldn’t brag about a 10.5 these days it’s not a big deal.
10.5 out of a Dodge Aries K? you serious? that's quick as hell for an Aries K... ultimate sleeper if you found a faster Aries K, shoot me the article.
your ability to miss the fact it was an Aries K, proves your own point about sounding stupid
I keep looking for the 'must bow down to your wisdom' emoji, couldn't find it.
actually, the point was, there is NO replacement for displacement, if you want to go fast.
I did find this for you
th

hell, I even posted a pic of a 2100 HP Nissan and you still missed that so...

10.5 out of a Dodge Aries K? you serious? that's quick as hell for an Aries K... ultimate sleeper if you found a faster Aries K, shoot me the article.
your ability to miss the fact it was an Aries K, proves your own point about sounding stupid
actually, the point was, there is NO replacement for displacement, if you want to go fast.
I did find this for you
th
Doesn’t matter what the car is anything can be built/swapped to go fast. 10.5 still isn’t impressive anymore

The fastest hondas arent fwd they are AWD these days. comparing an 11,000hp car to any other class is stupid and anyone who knows anything will stop listening because you sound stupid. A FWD Honda was doing 7.58 1/4 mile times over 200mph which is real quick for just “spinning his wheels” with a H pattern 4 speed.
The Honda that runs 7.47 at 215 leaves like it's asleep, they have to slow roll it off of the line. If they could figure out how to get that car to launch without breaking all of the fragile ricer shit it would really be something. It should be running high 5's low 6's if they could launch it.

I did find this for you
th

hell, I even posted a pic of a 2100 HP Nissan and you still missed that so...
“NO replacement for displacement,”

Technology replaces displacement there’s all sorts of ways to beat displacement. They do it on new cars all the time, that’s a very old fart thing to say.

Idiotic rpms on small engines with turbos beat displacement all the time. Just because you add alien doesn’t make it a large displacement engine...it’s just acts like one.

“What if you take variable valve timing, four valves per cylinder, direct-injection, and many of the other recent technological developments into consideration? Does the fact that the Ferrari 458 Italia makes more horsepower from 4.5 liters without forced induction than a supercharged 6.2 in a Cadillac CTS-V” motortrend

Last edited:
Reactions: fx77
The Honda that runs 7.47 at 215 leaves like it's asleep, they have to slow roll it off of the line. If they could figure out how to get that car to launch without breaking all of the fragile ricer shit it would really be something. It should be running high 5's low 6's if they could launch it.
It’s fwd it’s going to spin, 215 in a fwd Honda is still damn impressive