• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1666565794777.png

Those little cars are cute for Europe but this is more America's style.

I was navigator for a Mint400 (Class 3) but missed my shot at the Baja 1000 when the 2008 crash took out my ride's biggest sponsor.

The small cars doing 100+ through single track roads jumping with 1/10 the suspension travel are more impressive.

KOH is way more impressive than regular old desert racing. No mild modded VW beetle running on that course.

Last edited:
That's a thing, usually the fronts will match. It's apparently about people liking the stance. I passed a bunch of rice burners on the interstate like that one day. They must have had some kind of show.
I regularly see a late model Mustang GT that has that stance. Stupid as hell.

• Sad
Reactions: gunjunkie45
The saying that there's no replacement for displacement is outdated. These young guys will blow your doors off with a 700 HP Toyota, Honda or whatever 4 cylinder. They know their shit.

The saying that there's no replacement for displacement is outdated. These young guys will blow your doors off with a 700 HP Toyota, Honda or whatever 4 cylinder. They know their shit.
Have you seen an AWD civic with a 1100-1300hp K series run?

Holy shit. Never thought a Honda would be cool lol

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
The small cars doing 100+ through single track roads jumping with 1/10 the suspension travel are more impressive.

KOH is way more impressive than regular old desert racing. No mild modded VW beetle running on that course.
They are jumping 1/10th the distances as well and those tracks are a LOT smoother then Baja. If you think completing the Baja in a Class 11 bug is "easy" you are sadly misinformed.

I have run multiple of the Hammer trails in my 73 Bronco and helped put KOH on for 5 years. While not a Beetle they do race on it in UTVs.

cuTeV2q.jpg

Last edited:
KOH is the master class of rock racing. I competed in RCRocs. I was the only one that drove to the comp and drove home (2 1/2 hours each way with my Jeep); everyone else had a tow rig and a trailer.

Picture 064.jpg

ETA: Finished 3rd in my class...in the $$$....$85. LOL

Last edited:
Considering the Tesla model Y I have can take out a corvette C7 at the 1/4 mile, I’m doubtful about the rice burners crushing most high end vehicles. (Granted I can’t do more than 155 miles an hour for any real length of time, and the Corvette will eventually crush my ass at high speeds…)

The two things that cause issues with rice burners: even with forged pistons and liners most of those engines still explode when trying to get ridiculous power out of them, and they don’t do too well with high speeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keepmvng