• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

198664B4-89C9-4277-8BD0-8B5C5A042642.jpeg

I learned my feet suck. My hydration and calorie plans were good to go. Learned need more slick stuff to prevent chaffing (if you know what I mean, you KNOW what I mean)

And learned more training is needed.

And something I knew but relearned today, blisters suck when they explode in your socks.
I've learned all that over the years. Probably still have to get reminders the hard way

So there I was... hung over like a SOB after splitting a 3l magnum of Double Bastard at the Tex Mex Hash weekend in El Paso... The Asshole R*n is always Sun AM and I wasn't about to miss it. Sitting there waiting for the r*n to start, I puked again. Eff it! I signed up, I'm effing r*nning the SOB! I ran myself sober and ran the hangover away in the 15mi r*n thru the suburbs of El Paso.

It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it and ignore all the signs that say that you SHOULD be back in bed, sleeping it off.

M

Brother just bought an old farmhouse pretty much like that. Ripped out the old stairs, extended the landing, built new stairs then resituated load bearing beams to gain head clearance for him. It was a project and headroom is still just slightly under code. Beats his kids falling down the stairs though.

FB_IMG_1656643102939.jpg