• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1670587340822.png

I understand. My thinking is that no matter how bad the politician is, it is ultimately up to the voters. Excluding the tampering and corruption of the election system, e.g. voting machines. The "politician" can not do anything if they are not empowered by the voters/sheeple.
This would be true if the voting was legitimate. People powered politicians have been gone for quite some time. This guy is a useful idiot for the uniparty therefore they let him in. In one year his credit will be perfect and his wealth will be growing.
I keep saying this.......the ship is completely rat infested. The only solution is to scuttle it, drown the rats and salvage it after.
It's sad and drastic but voting won't fix anything.

I understand. My thinking is that no matter how bad the politician is, it is ultimately up to the voters. Excluding the tampering and corruption of the election system, e.g. voting machines. The "politician" can not do anything if they are not empowered by the voters/sheeple.
Haw haw. You still believe the voting system is 100% LoLz

GrizzledWealthyAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

My boys do this all the time. Latest was on a bush in a parking lot just before we were going to get something to eat
Last summer my son dropped his drawers in a downtown business district, right in front of a fancy restaurant with huge picture windows…at peak dinner time. Our group had stopped on the sidewalk to discuss where we wanted to eat dinner and make some phone calls for anticipated wait times. As usual, I knew WHERE he was, but was preoccupied and not paying attention to specifically WHAT he was doing. He found the nearest tree (the only tree on a city block) and released the stream. My wife was mortified. I thought it was hilarious, as did the table inside nearest to the window.

I always let him pee wherever the mood strikes at home, when he’s outside. I tell him to just turn away from the road so no one driving by can see his privates. He followed my rules to the T. 😂

Last summer my son dropped his drawers in a downtown business district, right in front of a fancy restaurant with huge picture windows…at peak dinner time. Our group had stopped on the sidewalk to discuss where we wanted to eat dinner and make some phone calls for anticipated wait times. As usual, I knew WHERE he was, but was preoccupied and not paying attention to specifically WHAT he was doing. He found the nearest tree (the only tree on a city block) and released the stream. My wife was mortified. I thought it was hilarious, as did the table inside nearest to the window.

I always let him pee wherever the mood strikes at home, when he’s outside. I tell him to just turn away from the road so no one driving by can see his privates. He followed my rules to the T. 😂
Awesome.

It’s usually our middle son that does this. The other funniest time this happened was this summer on a big camping trip. We were in some state park splashing around in a river. There was another group of about 10 people just hanging out enjoying the scenery. I was about 10 yards away trying to catch crayfish with my oldest son when I heard what sounded like a bottle of water being poured into the river… Sure enough, middle was standing on a rock a few feet in the river. Shorts & underwear at his ankles and letting it rip. Right in the middle of a big group of people. Same deal, wife was mortified and I was laughing my ass off. Everyone in the other group was laughing too so that helped

This would be true if the voting was legitimate. People powered politicians have been gone for quite some time. This guy is a useful idiot for the uniparty therefore they let him in. In one year his credit will be perfect and his wealth will be growing.
I keep saying this.......the ship is completely rat infested. The only solution is to scuttle it, drown the rats and salvage it after.
It's sad and drastic but voting won't fix anything.
I see your avatar includes Trump, I believe in time it will be revealed that he is very little different than the politicians he reviles, he outed the club and disobeyed the unspoken rules and they in turn flex the muscles to punish his brashness.

Reactions: The D
Awesome.

It’s usually our middle son that does this. The other funniest time this happened was this summer on a big camping trip. We were in some state park splashing around in a river. There was another group of about 10 people just hanging out enjoying the scenery. I was about 10 yards away trying to catch crayfish with my oldest son when I heard what sounded like a bottle of water being poured into the river… Sure enough, middle was standing on a rock a few feet in the river. Shorts & underwear at his ankles and letting it rip. Right in the middle of a big group of people. Same deal, wife was mortified and I was laughing my ass off. Everyone in the other group was laughing too so that helped

I recall being on a "cave dive" but one that was on private land. No big deal... you pay he land owner $30.00 and watch his "disclaimer video" about being careful in a cave, and off you go. Meanwhile, it is also a horse farm and the wife was tending to her horses outdoors. Apparently, she is also a competitive rider.

The couple had a son, roughly 7-8 y/o physically, but definitely not at that level, mentally. There was some learning/behavioral disability going on there. The kid would often shout out the worst things in order to get attention. And I mean some weird things for a properly developed 7-8/yo. And I guess, by this time, the couple had gotten "desensitized" to the outbursts and kept ignoring him. Or that was their way of trying to motivate him to stop.... If that was their intention, they failed at it.

While my dive buddy and I were on a surface interval, we were watching the wife and son interact in the garden. At one point, he shouts out, "POTTY!" She ignores him, and he shouts it out again, "POTTY.... POTTY!" "In a minute, son" she says and continues what shes's doing. One more time he shouts out, "POTTY!" And she ignores him. At which point, the kid goes to the center of the garden, drops his pants and shorts, and turns himself into the most perfect "Young garden boy water" statue! And I mean the most PERFECT pose for it!

It was all my dive buddy and I could do to keep from losing it (a la Beavis/Butthead "sex education" week). Fortunately, we were able to make it to the water surface inside the cave before falling apart!. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The D and BLEE