• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1670672532387.png

Clearly NASA is run by 19th century Victorian men. Can four women get any hotter? Brains, intelligence thru the top of the charts, they can fly in space, you get the whole set (blonde, brunette, red head and curls) and they are all smoking hot in blue jump suits. If the Mars mission needs an oil boy to help with the bikini waxing and open the occasional stuck jar lid................................I'm there.

1670693981632.png

Clearly NASA is run by 19th century Victorian men. Can four women get any hotter? Brains, intelligence thru the top of the charts, they can fly in space, you get the whole set (blonde, brunette, red head and curls) and they are all smoking hot in blue jump suits. If the Mars mission needs an oil boy to help with the bikini waxing and open the occasional stuck jar lid................................I'm there.

View attachment 8018123
I think pregnancy may be the issue not sex. Couple pussy flaps rubbing together aren’t doing much but causing a rash.

I think pregnancy may be the issue not sex. Couple pussy flaps rubbing together aren’t doing much but causing a rash.
Unless nature steps in! “The male bluehead wrasse lives among a 'harem' of females in coral reefs in the Caribbean, but if this male is removed from the group, the largest female in the group changes sex to become the new dominant male. How does the wrasse change sex, and why did evolution select this system?”

Reactions: lash
Unless nature steps in! “The male bluehead wrasse lives among a 'harem' of females in coral reefs in the Caribbean, but if this male is removed from the group, the largest female in the group changes sex to become the new dominant male. How does the wrasse change sex, and why did evolution select this system?”

1670699326939.png

Looks pretty congested out there, .. if only there had been a little more room.
More than one sailor has been killed by a powerboat on auto pilot.

Generally vessel under sail to hold course so the power boat can predict course and avoid, and the power vessel is supposed to give way. The problem is that there is a point of no return there where the vessel under sail notices the oncoming vessel but doesn’t have room to maneuver and cant avoid.

Reactions: Duc and lash
Women do seem to have a hell of a time getting along in an all female workplace though.
One of the shops I worked at had a pretty hot girl for a booker/biller. Of course, she got a ton of cat calls and the usual dumb shit that comes along with the situation. She said, very explicitly, that it was infinitely better than working in an office full of women