• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

That has to be an RC plane, right?

Rules:

i-pQg36c2.jpg

I see your avatar includes Trump, I believe in time it will be revealed that he is very little different than the politicians he reviles, he outed the club and disobeyed the unspoken rules and they in turn flex the muscles to punish his brashness.
Yes, I support/supported him. He exposed the darkness to alot of people that weren't paying attention. Many of us have been seeing this coming for years. Unfortunately for us.....most Americans couldn't handle his directness. I LOVED his ability to say things just to piss people off. I'm a practitioner of that art myself. My career has suffered for it but I can live with it.
Had he been able to tone it down and play the game I think he'd have been hugely successful.
You are probably correct about him being no different. Nobody goes to Washington with noble intentions. Every single one of them are self serving.
At this point I'm out of hope for good times for our country in my life time. I live my life happily.....beating the man when I can. I raised my kids to see the world for what it is. I'd rather have had to do the dirty work myself but I don't see enough fire building in my countrymen so my kids will have to suffer through it. However, they are vastly better prepared for it than I was at their age.

What was her name? I remember she was in a comedy series I can't remember the name of... "Dead Ed" something or other.
Jamie Pressly

A friend of mine had the biggest crush on her. He said she was his future ex-wife

Reactions: philly1010
Yes, I support/supported him. He exposed the darkness to alot of people that weren't paying attention. Many of us have been seeing this coming for years. Unfortunately for us.....most Americans couldn't handle his directness. I LOVED his ability to say things just to piss people off. I'm a practitioner of that art myself. My career has suffered for it but I can live with it.
Had he been able to tone it down and play the game I think he'd have been hugely successful.
You are probably correct about him being no different. Nobody goes to Washington with noble intentions. Every single one of them are self serving.
At this point I'm out of hope for good times for our country in my life time. I live my life happily.....beating the man when I can. I raised my kids to see the world for what it is. I'd rather have had to do the dirty work myself but I don't see enough fire building in my countrymen so my kids will have to suffer through it. However, they are vastly better prepared for it than I was at their age.
I also supported him, he like all men have feet of clay.

It will never make it. 4 women drivers? It doesn't stand a chance.
You were supposed to make a left!!
I did!
You dumbass. We are upside down. So you have to turn the opposite way.
The third one will chime in and ask where they are going to eat.
The fourth one will be claiming that one of them was cheating on her and the chick fighting will start.
I wonder if they will have a webcam on board... I mean it's for the science!

View attachment 8017228