• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Women do seem to have a hell of a time getting along in an all female workplace though.
One of the shops I worked at had a pretty hot girl for a booker/biller. Of course, she got a ton of cat calls and the usual dumb shit that comes along with the situation. She said, very explicitly, that it was infinitely better than working in an office full of women

1670710326403.png

Clearly NASA is run by 19th century Victorian men. Can four women get any hotter? Brains, intelligence thru the top of the charts, they can fly in space, you get the whole set (blonde, brunette, red head and curls) and they are all smoking hot in blue jump suits. If the Mars mission needs an oil boy to help with the bikini waxing and open the occasional stuck jar lid................................I'm there.

View attachment 8018123
Send women first, like that would ever happen all BS

Guys I need a classy pocket knife gift idea $200- $300. Anybody seen anything interesting?

Sold a shit ton back in the day and zero complaints.

Sold a shit ton back in the day and zero complaints.
Thanks!

Reactions: akmike47
Meh, my fucks to give for people making terrible choices have ran pretty low.
Yeah, I have very little sympathy for anyone who doesn’t want to help themselves. Which is the only thing that will actually determine if someone recovers. But no matter where my sympathies lie, it’s still tragic when someone doesn’t have anything more meaningful in their lives

Yeah, I have very little sympathy for anyone who doesn’t want to help themselves. Which is the only thing that will actually determine if someone recovers. But no matter where my sympathies lie, it’s still tragic when someone doesn’t have anything more meaningful in their lives
She had it so hard being rich. When your most well known song is about refusing rehab I don't feel anything when you die from an overdose.

It will never make it. 4 women drivers? It doesn't stand a chance.
You were supposed to make a left!!
I did!
You dumbass. We are upside down. So you have to turn the opposite way.
The third one will chime in and ask where they are going to eat.
The fourth one will be claiming that one of them was cheating on her and the chick fighting will start.
You forgot the ever famous "pull over I have to pee!!!"

Guys I need a classy pocket knife gift idea $200- $300. Anybody seen anything interesting?
ZT makes a nice knife, been carrying one of these for about 20 years...........

ZT makes a nice knife, been carrying one of these for about 20 years...........

Thats a 2nd vote for ZT. I've been carrying this knife for over 10 years now. Got it for a steal too.
20220321_184744.jpg

Reactions: clcustom1911