• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1675988051185.png

FYI, this Terence Cuneo print hangs on the wall at Schloss Nitrocelluose. Part of my automotive art fetish.

blue train.jpg

It is one of the great car stories of the 1920's... the Bentley vs. The Blue Train.

Car is currently owned by one of the McCaw brothers of McCaw cellular. Was found as a derelict in the 1970's and ressurected. The car in the painting and above was actually 'not' the Blue Train car. It as a different Speed Six Bentley, also owned by Woolf Barnato that beat the Blue Train. This car, designed and bodied by Gurney Nutting, set the style for a decade of sports coupes, though. Stunning design and execution.

If you want to read the story:

Barnato, BTW, was rather rich at the time. His father, Barney Barnato was half-owner of the Kimberly Diamond Mine with Cecil Rhodes. When Barney Barnato disappeared at sea under mysterious circumstances... Woolf inherited his fortune. Half of DeBeers. His daughter, Diana Barnato Walker (see the letter in the frame above) was a friend before she passed. She was an RAF service pilot in WW2, and flew everything from Spitfires to Lancasters... the only woman rated to fly four-engined bombers I believe. She was, after the war, the "Fastest Woman in the World" at one point, having achieved Mach numbers in a British jet. Fascinating lady.

Ok... go back to tits now.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I really want to go out and hang with @mikeinfwa but I’m scared that

A) I’ll buy a girl half my age false tits
B) She’ll get pregnant
C) I’ll end up owning someone called “Julio” money
D) I’ll get the bad AIDS
E) I’ll have to spend the rest of my life posting pictures of her wonky nipples in the bear pit to justify my poor life choices in exchange for meaningless likes.
There's a "Bad AIDS?"

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyse a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."~Lazarus Long (Robert Heinlein)

I hope they don’t find a job and have to get their hands dirty for at least a decade. Teach them some humility. Maybe learn something about life instead of avocado toast and self absorption. HINT: quiet quitting only works in a good economy. Productive people keep thier jobs longer. But that’s irrelevant to these types, for now.

I hope they don’t find a job and have to get their hands dirty for at least a decade. Teach them some humility. Maybe learn something about life instead of avocado toast and self absorption.
Nah man, it's about that avocado and saltines

• Haha
Reactions: Keepmvng
Eggplants are male, tacos are female. Had to have someone explain it to me once. If you need explanation beyond this, you aren’t using you cannon enough /sarc/
Sorry, I never learned Esperanto, Ebonics or Emoji. Always sort of stuck to English.

My bad, I guess.

Sirhr