• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

87349722.jpg

This is a picture of my mother, who served as a Captain in a auxiliary surgical unit in France during WWII. https://www.med-dept.com/unit-histories/3d-auxiliary-surgical-group/
She was trained as a surgical nurse and performed surgery numerous times when there were more casualties than doctors. She had incredible stories to tell. Only wish she had written a book.
C6C6D1BE-8271-4CE0-9A0F-F808DFBD4819.jpeg

Totally could be. You could tell me just about anything regarding emojis and their meaning. It's like hieroglyphs to me. I asked the same question as sirhrmechanic when I first saw it.
Ignore these fools. People appreciate fruit and vegetables, and are especially drawn to peaches and eggplants. They have long been proven to have a relaxing effect on the psyche.

And don’t forget to add a dash of emoji water. Natural bodies of water and rain also have a calming effect.

@Jefe's Dope will back me up on this as he’s a trained data scientist and has done work in this area.

My signature line on all work emails is always:

Sincerely,
Heywood Jablome 🍑 🍆 💦

Last edited: