• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1676003719985.png

Tales from Tinder 🔥:

Tale 1. I'm happy to see you've admitted you're fat. @Dirty D is on the way.

Tail 2. You're a stone-cold fox of a woman. Please, come hither and feel free to touch my hair in exchange for a glass of wine 🍷 and perhaps some cunnilingus which may change your life. No Plan B for you, God has The Plan. Put "Dem shoes" on.

Tales from Tinder 🔥:

Tale 1. I'm happy to see you've admitted you're fat. @Dirty D is on the way.

Tail 2. You're a stone-cold fox of a woman. Please, come hither and feel free to touch my hair in exchange for a glass of wine 🍷 and perhaps some cunnilingus which may change your life. No Plan B for you, God has The Plan. Put "Dem shoes" on.
Bet you don't even eat her ass like a gentleman

dry / very low moisture products last a long time as imagined

anything in a liquid state, is sketchy at best

youd be surprised what happens in our stability chambers on products that were stable for 36 months and actives and micro testing is fine, then open its sister bottle at 39 months and its like a monster movie

Prob belonged to his dead brother,, afterall he took his dead brother's wife.
i bought a pair when i was a little kid, had the rubber edging... though it was so cool

my grandfather saw them, and gave them a tug

"whats on these things?"

now grandpa didnt talk to us ever, he spoke through grandma, so i was scared shit lol

told him
name
SS# because i didnt have a mil #
blood type
religion

gave me a nod

then said what this black suff, i said rubber so they are quiet

"give me these things", i was like... shit im getting yelled at

took the rubber off and threw that out

then took out a pad and wrote down his number, from his set in his drawer (WW2 vet)

told me "go get new ones with this number, and show me when you get them"