• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_2843.jpeg

There was a guy shooting his vintage .22 at the range the other day and I spoke to him about a few things. I mentioned that I run a .22 long range match now and then. After some more discussion, he told me that he didn’t need a scope or a repeater and could beat anyone with just his old single shot. I invited him to attend. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Now, there’s no doubt in my mind that he’s been shooting his whole life, nor that he might be very good, but I sure would like to see him hand loading those 10-12 shots from different positions at ranges of up to 310 yards. It would be interesting for a little while.

If he does kick everybody’s butt, I’ll be triply impressed and let him know so. We shall see if he shows.

1686177937352.jpeg

Big deal. In the Marines it was common to leave the bar and get to the barracks in time to fall out for unit PT while we were in Okinowa. It was literal;y a 10 min walk, as our squadbay was right by the gate. You did not want to be at the rear of the formation....the air was nothing but alcohol sweat and beer farts.
Too young to know better and too dumb to care. We made life harder than it had to be.