• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Newsom proposes constitutional amendment to restrict gun rights
View attachment 8158016

The Democratic governor's proposed 28th Amendment would not abolish the Second Amendment, which establishes a right to bear firearms for personal self-defense. But would abolish the Second Amendment, which establishes a right to bear firearms for personal self-defense.
Cool rage bait bro, but did you ask permission from your cum-stained anime body pillow waifu before posting that?

Newsom proposes constitutional amendment to restrict gun rights
View attachment 8158016

The Democratic governor's proposed 28th Amendment would not abolish the Second Amendment, which establishes a right to bear firearms for personal self-defense. But would abolish the Second Amendment, which establishes a right to bear firearms for personal self-defense.
Wrong place to post this as it's not motivational. Should have dropped this in the PortaJohn thread.

Reactions: AMGtuned
DA8C9D6D-5645-408E-82D1-48958022BD34.jpeg

Wrong place to post this as it's not motivational. Should have dropped this in the PortaJohn thread.
Oh, I disagree. Hopefully it highly motivates you to get out and vote, get involved in local politics and pay attention to national elections. They do matter. Join Gun Owners of America, Firearms Policy Coalition, 2nd Amendment Foundation, The Calguns Foundation (especially if you live in CA). This clown is going to run for President at some point and don’t let the fact that that he’s probably one of the shittiest Governor’s in California history and has virtually destroyed that state confuse you. Liberals will flock to him like flies on shit. And, since this is the motivational picture thread, here’s what an AR looks like in that glorious state. What a fucking abortion. :)

1686247043770.png

Big deal. In the Marines it was common to leave the bar and get to the barracks in time to fall out for unit PT while we were in Okinowa. It was literal;y a 10 min walk, as our squadbay was right by the gate. You did not want to be at the rear of the formation....the air was nothing but alcohol sweat and beer farts.
Yakisoba

I preferred....

Taco rice
Chicken fried rice
"Frid" (the spelling on the sign) chicken
The lil place in Kinville that sold the tiny tacos. Where people competed to eat the most. With the butcher paper table covering annotated and hung on the wall for the people or group that broke each record.

Fueled by dirt cheap beer and $0.50 mixed drinks in town and alcohol ration cards on base.

Circa 79-80 and 80-81 with a lot of the fun gone by next trips in 86 and 88 with final visit in 91 being pretty much a bust as everything had been closed down or turned into tourist areas..

We liked it there. Enough to stay and get a civil service job after I went out on a medical.

The family and I spent 34 years there (though I geo-bached it a bit at Camp Pendleton or deployments) before retiring and heading to rural AZ.

Cost of living was CHEAP compared to the rest of CA. In a couple hours we could be at the beach, the mountains, Las Vegas, the River or Mexico, Head out to BLM land and go shooting and there was tons of 4wheeling. All without having to deal with the urban cesspools and their diversity. A murder in 29 was BIG news as opposed to just a quiet day in the rest of SoCal.

I never lost my taste for beef yakisoba, even after having it coming out of my nose one drunken night.😆
There was a Soba house in Nago right on Rt58 that had excellent pork soba soup. We would stop there for lunch coming back from some of the northern antenna sites we maintained.

Reactions: 22Hshots
If they are "afraid" they are morons. Never been a shark in a lake.
Think again