• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Mermaids putting their bras on...
3207D080-35BA-4703-BE45-20A9DDFFAC24.jpeg

Great! So does this mean that Frank is going to start requiring this as well? Isn't it enough to send him pictures of our junk for membership compliance? Next it will be "Let me see your butthole and I will send you some SWAG. " This place is going to hell in a hen basket.
He sent me a scope for butthole pics, worth it.

Last edited:
Newsom proposes constitutional amendment to restrict gun rights
1686230490671.png

The Democratic governor's proposed 28th Amendment would not abolish the Second Amendment, which establishes a right to bear firearms for personal self-defense. But would abolish the Second Amendment, which establishes a right to bear firearms for personal self-defense.

View attachment 8158016

The Democratic governor's proposed 28th Amendment would not abolish the Second Amendment, which establishes a right to bear firearms for personal self-defense. But would abolish the Second Amendment, which establishes a right to bear firearms for personal self-defense.
🖕🏻🖕🏻

View attachment 8158016

NOT for self-defense! Don't let them write the narrative.

Should read: POS governor wants to take away your rights because he wants to take away your stuff or imprison you.