• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Looks more Japanese based.
They seem to really love the childish cartoon like shit.

Yup.... They often use "English Names" for things without realizing what they actually mean in "English!" Consider a brand of frozen vegetables (similar to "Bird's Eye") named, "My Pee!"

And, let's not forget the old classic, the "Three Little Pigs." One can never recite the story of the "Three Little Pigs" in English to Japanese Children. After all, when the "Big Bad Wolf" screams, "LITTLE PIGS... LITTLE PIGS..... LET ME IN!!!," what's the response?

The term "chin chin" is Japanese Slang for "penis." Google it! :eek:

Last edited:
1686600466506.png

Yeah we are just a bunch of fucking pussies. I mean anybody out there can ride fifty miles at altitude over 11K mountain passes ten months after surgery for a fractured femur at age 67.

View attachment 8161046
Have you ever been to a shooting match? 99.9% of these mfers run out of breath getting across the parking lot

I am like ZiaHunter as well. Someone stole my high performance mountain bike, and one thing let to another. Did a 270 degree flip while descending and broke L1 into 53 pieces. Ended up with a three vertebrae fusion and a 16" side chest scar from the surgery.
I was back mountain bike riding in six months, but was very, very careful on the downhill. Ended up later as a long distance trail runner as well as a biker. Just cannot run on pavement, the jarring is too much.

“Salvage value”, I like that. I’m goinna steal that one.

Cycling never got me any metal, though a pre-race mtb ride it did get my right knee scoped and some cartilage removed in the mid 90s. (raced on it 6 weeks later). something stoopid and a spiral fracture of the right tib and a butterfly of the right fib got me a Ti rod and 4 screws, and snowboarding got me a plate and 5 more in my left wrist A couple of yrs ago. (stick to skiing snowbo is not a hobby to take up at 55+)

Did a 18 mile MTB race with my 13 yo son last weekend (at 63 I’m just happy not to be last), and so far this spring I have a couple of “local legend” tags on Strava.

“Salvage value”, I like that. I’m goinna steal that one.

Cycling never got me any metal, though a pre-race mtb ride it did get my right knee scoped and some cartilage removed in the mid 90s. (raced on it 6 weeks later). something stoopid and a spiral fracture of the right tib and a butterfly of the right fib got me a Ti rod and 4 screws, and snowboarding got me a plate and 5 more in my left wrist A couple of yrs ago. (stick to skiing snowbo is not a hobby to take up at 55+)

Did a 18 mile MTB race with my 13 yo son last weekend (at 63 I’m just happy not to be last), and so far this spring I have a couple of “local legend” tags on Strava.
I was snowboarding at Killington Resort by myself and met a guy on the lift who was in his 80s. Doctor told him he shouldn't ski anymore, so he took up snowboarding. That was in 1998. I thought that was pretty cool.

You guys driving like jackholes around cyclists is like flagging people on the line. Your life isn't in danger, but the cyclist's certainly is.

I can't claim to be a really serious road biker. I have about 170,00 miles in my log, so that's small potatoes compared to racers I've ridden with. But by the time I had 10K road miles in, I knew which roads I could ride on safely and which were spicy. I chose to not ride on dangerous roads when traffic density was a problem. There are plenty of safe roads to ride on. It is the responsibility of the rider to know the turf.

Get a clue - asshole bike riders create unsafe conditions for cars. Why do I suspect you are one of the assholes that ride side by side when they should be singled up and as far to the side as possible?

Dirty D, I think you need to show a few billion fat bottomed girls on bicycles for every fucking bicycle post. Start with this one, please.

I can't claim to be a really serious road biker. I have about 170,00 miles in my log, so that's small potatoes compared to racers I've ridden with. But by the time I had 10K road miles in, I knew which roads I could ride on safely and which were spicy. I chose to not ride on dangerous roads when traffic density was a problem. There are plenty of safe roads to ride on. It is the responsibility of the rider to know the turf.

Get a clue - asshole bike riders create unsafe conditions for cars. Why do I suspect you are one of the assholes that ride side by side when they should be singled up and as far to the side as possible?

Dirty D, I think you need to show a few billion fat bottomed girls on bicycles for every fucking bicycle post. Start with this one, please.
I've been one of those racers. I had 16-20hr training weeks for many years. I've slowed down due to age, but the lifetime of miles in the saddle has proven that if you ride like the cagers want you to ride, they still dive unsafely around you. There's no appeasing them. ...as proven by this thread. Didn't work for Chamberlain, doesn't work on the road.

If I already live in the country and ride roads that predate the Civil War, where else am I supposed to ride? The swath between Bristow, VA down to Summerduck, VA and over to Marshall and Middleburg, VA and back are where I ride 90% of the time. Its not like I live ride on the busy roads towards Manassas, or up towards Clifton.

Driving isn't rocket science: if you can't see what's coming, it isn't safe to pass. Anything. Period. ...but the temper tantrum throwing types that hate cyclists because 'they're in my way' won't realize that.

M

Not to ruin everybody's fun here, but look again at the graphics obviously targeting children and think about that business name again.
In that case most everything in most Asian countries is targeting children, everything they do is cartoon cutsie bullshit.

They aren't targeting kids

Reactions: Barneybdb
sorry but missing it????
MY take was a business using the name "Show me nudes" was targeting children due to the graphics of care bears etc. Pedophiles immediately came to mind. Apparently others don't agree so I just acknowledged I could be wrong in a later post and moved on. I'm still not convinced, but will not argue over it. Just reminded me too much of Comet ping pong and pizzagate.
ETA: Asian culture never crossed my mind either until it was mentioned by others.