• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

MY take was a business using the name "Show me nudes" was targeting children due to the graphics or care bears etc. Pedophiles immediately came to mind. Apparently others don't agree so I just acknowledged I could be wrong in a later post and moved on. I'm still not convinced, but will not argue over it. Just reminded me too much of Comet ping pong and pizzagate.
It's not a fucking pedofile noodle restaurant...

"My take" aka I don't know but I'll give my opinion anyway. That's about as dumb as the "my truth" shit.

Lots of Asians like cartoon bullshit like that. Look at anything about Japan it's all cartoon shit everywhere, the corner store isn't trying to fuck kids.

Stupid conspiracies like that are why people won't believe the real stuff.

Reactions: Steve_In_29
87370216.jpeg

I've been one of those racers. I had 16-20hr training weeks for many years. I've slowed down due to age, but the lifetime of miles in the saddle has proven that if you ride like the cagers want you to ride, they still dive unsafely around you. There's no appeasing them. ...as proven by this thread. Didn't work for Chamberlain, doesn't work on the road.

If I already live in the country and ride roads that predate the Civil War, where else am I supposed to ride? The swath between Bristow, VA down to Summerduck, VA and over to Marshall and Middleburg, VA and back are where I ride 90% of the time. Its not like I live ride on the busy roads towards Manassas, or up towards Clifton.

Driving isn't rocket science: if you can't see what's coming, it isn't safe to pass. Anything. Period. ...but the temper tantrum throwing types that hate cyclists because 'they're in my way' won't realize that.

M
You really can't be serious.. If you think for ONE SECOND that your safety is in any way, shape or form a responsibility of car or truck drivers you are delusional. I've been riding motorcycles for 52 years and am still alive. You know why?????? Because every second I'm on two wheels I understand and embrace that fact that they ARE TRYING TO KILL ME and ride accordingly. Motorcyclists understand this..... I don't understand why bicyclists believe that any part of their personal safety will be embraced by 4, 6, 8 or 10 wheeled vehicles. I'm not saying it's "right or fair", but that's the reality of it. I've had car drivers look me in the eye, pull out at the last second, so close their fender corner went under the tail of my exhaust pipe... They are trying to kill you!!!!! Accept it and stay alive. Your rights and feelings are irrelevant.... I accepted that fact a long time ago.

"We" with your 25 posts trying to tell people what to do.
Been reading and lurking for many years, post count means nothing to me, The nom nom thread is very interesting and you will fine lots of food recipes, photos there, its a lot of fun and i was only trying to point you to the right direction. I didn't know i need 10000 post count to help out. Cheers.

Last edited:
I don't understand why bicyclists believe that any part of their personal safety will be embraced by 4, 6, 8 or 10 wheeled vehicles.

Because bicyclists that ride their fancy pants bicycles in their tight spandex shorts on the roads are stuck up virtue signalling pricks who think everybody else owes them and that everybody it the world should treat their holinesses with kid gloves (funny how they get all upset about pedestrians blocking their progress).

Motorcyclists tend to be more about individual freedom and responsibility.

Because bicyclists that ride their fancy pants bicycles in their tight spandex shorts on the roads are stuck up virtue signalling pricks who think everybody else owes them and that everybody it the world should treat their holinesses with kid gloves (funny how they get all upset about pedestrians blocking their progress).

They have really wide shoulders on a very busy road here where all the bike homos decide they have to ride, because of them really. Speed limits 55 and they still ride 2-3 wide in the lane of travel instead of the shoulder at least as wide as the lanes

Exhibit A: I’ve seen a group of Schwinn Armstrongs ride through a red light and then start waving middle fingers at everyone that honked at them.

Fuck all of you faggots that act like that

I like a good, real story where different people all get together to find results and solutions to a problem, and in this case, what was a life threatening problem.

Medicine today has evolved far beyond what anybody in the past century could have imagined, but there are still many hurdles to overcome. And currently, it is facing a very serious existential threat from the woke cult with it's twisted definitions of gender and biology. If this societal cancer is not removed in time, success stories like this here may be the final ones of it's kind as we enter a new dark age.

Exhibit A: I’ve seen a group of Schwinn Armstrongs ride through a red light and then start waving middle fingers at everyone that honked at them.

Fuck all of you faggots that act like that
They seem to completely ignore traffic laws(which they are supposed to follow). The ones here will look back and see traffic coming then leave the shoulder they've been riding on and ride in the lane of travel blocking the road.

Years ago in a town not far away a pack of those twats got blown off the road by a semi pushing a headwind, I think the whole area celebrated.

I picked a guy up and drove him several miles home because I saw him pushing his road bike with a flat in cycling shoes(spare tube had a hole he said) guy acted like I was a prick for stopping. Probably won't make that mistake again.