• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1686841240842.png

@mikeshaw2 @Bandit320 Not for nothing, but I don't find this back and forth with you both to be very motivational............maybe start a cycling thread, or take it to PM's....it would be much appreciated.
there is a thread. Same moronic comments from cagers there too.

I guess psychopaths gotta psychopath

I keep trying to explain that y'all are ascribing malice to someone trying to just ride their own ride. A lot of y'all are whining about cyclists like a 2 year old that isn't getting their way. It amazes me that the temper tantrums keep going,

Waaah! there's a cyclist 'in my way!' Poor thing.

They don't follow the rules!. Waaah!

Amazing times. ...especially from ostensibly 'live and let live' types.

Y'all wanna cookie to make you feel better?

M

I keep trying to explain that y'all are ascribing malice to someone trying to just ride their own ride. A lot of y'all are whining about cyclists like a 2 year old that isn't getting their way. It amazes me that the temper tantrums keep going,

M
If you keep getting the same reaction everywhere you whine and act like a cunt maybe it isn’t everyone else

If you keep getting the same reaction everywhere you whine and act like a cunt maybe it isn’t everyone else
I keep getting the same responses from the psychopaths that think I'm expendable because I'm on a bicycle.

Like I said: psychopaths are going to psychopath

I'm just glad that there aren't more of y'all out there.

You never did answer the question if a cookie would make you feel better after your tantrum

M

M

And you're whining about whiners.

1686842414257.jpeg

I keep getting the same responses from the psychopaths that think I'm expendable because I'm on a bicycle.

Like I said: psychopaths are going to psychopath

I'm just glad that there aren't more of y'all out there.

You never did answer the question if a cookie would make you feel better after your tantrum

M
No, you shutting the fuck up would though

Last edited:
you first, Karen

M
I’m not the one having a nervous breakdown about people being meany faces

And one more time, nobody wants to see you get hurt. We want you and the rest of your kind to stop acting like entitled brats. Ya know, like, share the road man

And one more time, nobody wants to see you get hurt. We want you and the rest of your kind to stop acting like entitled brats. Ya know, like, share the road man

Until the Tour de France starts. They'll all be busy beating off while watching their favorite teams.

Lamb chops and roasted carrots tonight. I've never cooked lamb before. Hope I got the cook right.View attachment 8162847
I wasn't a fan of lamb until I had chops prepared something like this. I also enjoy the roasted carrots. Looks like a home run. I saw your pic of the chop after cutting and agree that a minute or two longer, but then again, maybe not. Roasted beets is another good choice....

You've given me some ideas here!

Haven't commented yet on the bike vs car thread. My thoughts:
1) Driver here--I want to do everything I can to avoid hurting anyone.
2) I have nothing but respect for people putting in the work riding a bike.
3) I give bikes wide berth whenever possible and wait when it is not possible.
4) I may curse during #3 above.
5) Bikers should obey all rules of the road. The ones that I see violated most often are riding 2/3/4 across and not stopping at red lights and stop signs.
6) I gather that the term "cagers" is pejorative. If I am wrong, I apologize. If I am right, please find a neutral term.
7) Commit #3 and #5 to memory and act on it.

Until their month is over.

View attachment 8163300
Its not their month. It is A month. Just like February is a month.

We need to get away from "(fill in the blank) month, (fill in the blank) day" and get back to WORK. Emotions and clique groups that no one cares about add nothing of value to anything, especially the people trying to get us all to celebrate their uniqueness, which none of them are, not even remotely. Get to work, add value to the world. Period. Nobody cares about your feelings. They don't matter. Food on the table matters. Taking care of the family matters. If you have time to go and protest for stupid lifestyles then you need a real job.

Its not their month. It is A month. Just like February is a month.

We need to get away from "(fill in the blank) month, (fill in the blank) day" and get back to WORK. Emotions and clique groups that no one cares about add nothing of value to anything, especially the people trying to get us all to celebrate their uniqueness, which none of them are, not even remotely. Get to work, add value to the world. Period. Nobody cares about your feelings. They don't matter. Food on the table matters. Taking care of the family matters. If you have time to go and protest for stupid lifestyles then you need a real job.

I was making a joke about men riding bikes and gays....Nevermind...

But! Since you mentioned it!

I'm pretty convinced its their month. Everytime I put on the TV its fag month time. White house had a nice fag pride flag on it. Fag pride flags everywhere. Yep. They have claimed it as theirs and until "something" happens, that is the way it will remain.

I was making a joke about men riding bikes and gays....Nevermind...

But! Since you mentioned it!

I'm pretty convinced its their month. Everytime I put on the TV its fag month time. White house had a nice fag pride flag on it. Fag pride flags everywhere. Yep. They have claimed it as theirs and until "something" happens, that is the way it will remain.
Then the last quarter of every year is White Pride Quarter. We will celebrate by going to work and putting food on our tables, just like every other day. Except for the holidays. And we will call the holidays by their given name. Merry Christmas! If that's white privilege and straight (non-gay) conservative racism, so be it. Someone has to have pride in their work and life without demanding everyone else be proud of them too.

Its all horseshit. It will continue to be horseshit even after it stops. History will record this as one of the dumbest times in the annals of humanity. Yes, that was a pun.

Actually, at this point I'm starting to hope he gets smeared all over the road on his next ride. Just to shut his whiny, entitled ass up.

I am having a hard time believing he (or whatever its preferred pronoun is) even owns a gun.

Last edited:
Haven't commented yet on the bike vs car thread. My thoughts:
1) Driver here--I want to do everything I can to avoid hurting anyone.
2) I have nothing but respect for people putting in the work riding a bike.
3) I give bikes wide berth whenever possible and wait when it is not possible.
4) I may curse during #3 above.
5) Bikers should obey all rules of the road. The ones that I see violated most often are riding 2/3/4 across and not stopping at red lights and stop signs.
6) I gather that the term "cagers" is pejorative. If I am wrong, I apologize. If I am right, please find a neutral term.
7) Commit #3 and #5 to memory and act on it.
As someone who has been hit by a car while riding, this is it. I am not responsible for all the bikes on the road, but neither am I responsible for all the
THONGS_Thursday-06_15_23-1-8.jpeg
motor vehicles. I am solely responsible for my own personal safety.

Rules

Married and not in the market for a woman.

However, I have this to say about tattoos on females.

Either have none and be naturally sexy, or go full body and be sexy cool.

But this trend of a couple tats here, a couple there, has to go. It's just skanky without the cool factor.

Future generations of men will be glad.

But this trend of a couple tats here, a couple there, has to go. It's just skanky without the cool factor.

Future generations of men will be glad.
Permanent decisions in response to temporary fads. You'd hope women were smarter than this, but nope.
Just like all the middle age women with tramp stamps, these chicks will be grandma with illegible words scrolled across their ribs, under their arm.
And now they're starting to get them on their FACE! Good lord.

(Chest tattoos on woman is a crime against nature , I support the chopping off of the hands of those responsible for this heinous crime.)

image_13620.gif

Last edited:

M
1600px_COLOURBOX29880685.jpg I have the same rights as a car....

M
You're the only one who's posts read like a temper tantrum.Stop being a bitch.

What you're doing is called deflection, only tantrums are from you dummy. Youre being played and you're too dumb and caught up in your bunched up panties to realize it.

Ya’all see what’s happened since we got rid of the over the top T&A guy on here? It’s devolved into a thread for placating a certain person, who is too dense to realize he’s being mocked and played, to rant and rave about his entitlement while completely ignoring all entreaties to please, fucking please, just let it go already! OMFG!!! 🤯🤬🤯🤬

And in other news:

1686868765625.jpeg

Ya’all see what’s happened since we got rid of the over the top T&A guy on here? It’s devolved into a thread for placating a certain person, who is too dense to realize he’s being mocked and played, to rant and rave about his entitlement while completely ignoring all entreaties to please, fucking please, just let it go already! OMFG!!! 🤯🤬🤯🤬
It’s like we created an idiot vacuum. Someone else immediately felt a calling to fill the void.
1686869204439.jpeg