• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Ya’all see what’s happened since we got rid of the over the top T&A guy on here? It’s devolved into a thread for placating a certain person, who is too dense to realize he’s being mocked and played, to rant and rave about his entitlement while completely ignoring all entreaties to please, fucking please, just let it go already! OMFG!!! 🤯🤬🤯🤬

And in other news:

View attachment 8163448
Did Cooper finally get permabanned?

Its not their month. It is A month. Just like February is a month.

We need to get away from "(fill in the blank) month, (fill in the blank) day" and get back to WORK. Emotions and clique groups that no one cares about add nothing of value to anything, especially the people trying to get us all to celebrate their uniqueness, which none of them are, not even remotely. Get to work, add value to the world. Period. Nobody cares about your feelings. They don't matter. Food on the table matters. Taking care of the family matters. If you have time to go and protest for stupid lifestyles then you need a real job.
I'm only quoting this because the 👍 didn't seem like enough... Preach on, brother, preach on!

1686873518538.jpeg

there is a thread. Same moronic comments from cagers there too.

I guess psychopaths gotta psychopath

I keep trying to explain that y'all are ascribing malice to someone trying to just ride their own ride. A lot of y'all are whining about cyclists like a 2 year old that isn't getting their way. It amazes me that the temper tantrums keep going,

Waaah! there's a cyclist 'in my way!' Poor thing.

They don't follow the rules!. Waaah!

Amazing times. ...especially from ostensibly 'live and let live' types.

Y'all wanna cookie to make you feel better?

M
There's a perfect saying for people like you, ( I can't remember where I first heard it)... "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.... but if you run into assholes all day long,...... YOU'RE the asshole. "

Is it safe to come back yet, is the idiot bicycle argument gone yet? I was getting a serious case of bicycle targeted road rage, ready to go out and find a batch of them some where and undercoat my truck.
There should be a rule against such conversations in this thread. I'm not sure how such a rule would be structured
Any ideas?

Is it safe to come back yet, is the idiot bicycle argument gone yet? I was getting a serious case of bicycle targeted road rage, ready to go out and find a batch of them some where and undercoat my truck.
There should be a rule against such conversations in this thread. I'm not sure how such a rule would be structured
Any ideas?
Take your rules you'd like to make and gently slide them up your ass one at a time

Morons with your wanting to add rules all the damn time. Scroll past the shit you're an adult allegedly

Any ideas?
7pjapx.gif

Any ideas?
you should log off and not return