• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1688851808001.png

This is a good point. If they are consenting adults where’s the issue? It’s stupid, but stupidity generally has it’s own consequences independent of the law that Darwin and Murphy hand out lavishly.
The problem was that if venue. The rest of the patrons on the subway car were concerned with the drunk guys’ aim.

Interesting, you think there's a piercing in the one in the orange bikini or the blue bikini ?

I can't make out a piercing in either one but the belly button in the blue bikini looks a little like a sad butthole or one of Pete Davidson's eyes turned sideways.
Orange. Looks like a shiny little dot at the top.

Reactions: doubloon
I saw them about 6-7 years ago in a local smaller venue. They were actually quite good and the show was very enjoyable. I’d go again.

My wife asked why they keep performing as they must be rich now. So I looked up the various members net worths as listed. Not one was very much over $1 million. That’s not much to retire on.

Plus, maybe they actually like live performing and the road still, who knows. If I recall correctly only two members were original, lead guitar and drums.

Looks like the right area because of the mountain, but there wouldn't be buildings on the left side. That's all forest on that side of the river. Might be downstream the Kenai a bit, or closer to Cooper landing.
I used to live at the camp ground and I ran the ferry there, 26 years ago, wasn’t sure if they had maybe built some house around there…..…..

I saw them about 6-7 years ago in a local smaller venue. They were actually quite good and the show was very enjoyable. I’d go again.

My wife asked why they keep performing as they must be rich now. So I looked up the various members net worths as listed. Not one was very much over $1 million. That’s not much to retire on.

Plus, maybe they actually like live performing and the road still, who knows. If I recall correctly only two members were original, lead guitar and drums.
Saw them at Lakewood amphitheatre in the late 90's. Was a good show. I saw a lot of old friends there I had not seen in years.