• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tumblr_m9sp1ncptY1qzvihwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mc9a5reTye1qzvihwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mews9esv4I1qzvihwo1_500.jpg
</div></div>

Shank, you changing from fatties to hood rats?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maple One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
m00a6r4a8z.jpg
</div></div>

You might be surprised. When I logged up in Montana my Weimeraner female who was huge for a Weimer scared one up and grabbed it and bit down. Got quills in her mouth but looked up at me and refused to quit so bit harder and broke its back. Took me a couple hours to get all the quills out. She was a real champ...just lay there and let me pull them.

Re: the guy in the photo...I bet he'd do the same thing again....those pits are tenacious. Fuck, thats gonna hurt for a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maple One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
m00a6r4a8z.jpg
</div></div>

That's a Bull Terrier, not a Pit Bull

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maple One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
m00a6r4a8z.jpg
</div></div>

That's a Bull Terrier, not a Pit Bull </div></div>

Yes it is, anyone who has ever had a bully can recognize them from a mile away. I doubt that dog survived, if he did they will be picking quills out of him for months.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maple One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
m00a6r4a8z.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Analysis: Apart from the fact that the poor pooch pictured above is incorrectly identified in the caption as a pit bull (she's actually a bull terrier), these pictures are authentic. They were originally posted by the dog's owner on a community message board on May 25, 2005. The terrier's name is Inca.

"Thousands of quills were embedded even in her tongue," her owner explained. "The vets worked for quite some time to get quills out and even still could not get them all. The one's that are left will work themselves out over time. Inca is home and on antibiotics and pain killers."

In a follow-up post dated July 13, Inca's owner reported that "she is just fine and has just the odd broken bit come out once in awhile. Other than that she is back to her old self."

Moral of the story: Dogs and porcupines don't mix.</div></div>

Link: http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/n_pit_bull_vs_porcupine2.htm

spypte.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spartan67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
hotgirlwithshell_zpsc96d274c.jpg
</div></div>

Stupid bomb is in the way.</div></div>

Think that thing'll fit? I'm not certain, but wouldn't mind watching her try...

-Paulus

Now i can go to bed, Day is not complete with out hitting this one.
She maybe able to take that whole thing. That would be impressive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now i can go to bed, Day is not fulled with out hitting this one.
She maybe able to take that whole thing. That would be impressive. </div></div>

i doubt it.......she's married

m00a6r4a8z.jpg
</div></div>

some people think all dogs are pit bulls

Weird……….some people think all firearms are full auto……

kids these days.... [video:youtube][/video] [video:yahoo][/video] <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/thy4CT9BXA4&list=LLxqayLwIPSyV9SFCH1a3bww"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/thy4CT9BXA4&list=LLxqayLwIPSyV9SFCH1a3bww" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: continentaldrifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now i can go to bed, Day is not fulled with out hitting this one.
She maybe able to take that whole thing. That would be impressive. </div></div>

i doubt it.......she's married
</div></div>
What does that have to do with anything? The old man might park his car in there!

I really question your taste in women. She is pastey white, basically shapeless, nothing pretty about her and you guys gush and fawn over her like a fresh AR.

I dont get it.

I would need a little no make that much more than her.

Just sayin...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dirty_drew</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

kids these days.... [video:youtube][/video] [video:yahoo][/video] <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/thy4CT9BXA4&list=LLxqayLwIPSyV9SFCH1a3bww"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/thy4CT9BXA4&list=LLxqayLwIPSyV9SFCH1a3bww" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Good for them..looks like fun. The same kinda stuff we did as kids growing up in the hills but we didnt have the fancy stuff, mostly makeshift and hard work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really question your taste in women. She is pastey white, basically shapeless, nothing pretty about her and you guys gush and fawn over her like a fresh AR.

I dont get it.

Just sayin... </div></div>

How about a little Alina...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-mOC1OVNImc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-mOC1OVNImc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Ohhhhh Mrs Crabtree!!! Now we are headed in the right direction

Or I could go this way...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LdexkdpkIgk&feature=player_detailpage"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LdexkdpkIgk&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

There is just something about sprinters...

Natasha-Hastings-ESPN-The-Body-Issue-1024x682.jpg

Either way it would be a boink fest

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really question your taste in women. She is pastey white, basically shapeless, nothing pretty about her and you guys gush and fawn over her like a fresh AR.

I dont get it.

How about a little Alina...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-mOC1OVNImc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-mOC1OVNImc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Damn! She can play with my balls anytime!

^ At 1:25 I was wondering where that ball went.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is just something about sprinters...
</div></div>

...ya, unfortunately they're hard to catch.

heavy smokers...too easy.

asthmatic swimmers - just the right speed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is just something about sprinters...
</div></div>

...ya, unfortunately they're hard to catch.

heavy smokers...too easy.

asthmatic swimmers - just the right speed. </div></div>

I can't stop laughing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seanccac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
3029xee.jpg
</div></div>

you win

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really question your taste in women. She is pastey white, basically shapeless, nothing pretty about her and you guys gush and fawn over her like a fresh AR.

I dont get it.

.....the "the gay test" guy will be along shortly to flag your post.....me thinks he doth protest too much....

I dont get it.

Just sayin...</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seanccac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
32zhzdy.jpg
</div></div>

Now thats^^^^pasty white

Rodger That.

Must be tough to tell your mom that you are a

picklesmoker.JPG

Pickle Smoker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really question your taste in women. She is pastey white, basically shapeless, nothing pretty about her and you guys gush and fawn over her like a fresh AR.

I dont get it.

Just sayin...</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seanccac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
32zhzdy.jpg
</div></div>

Now thats^^^^pasty white </div></div>

That is beautiful right there. I'd kiss that smack on the lips

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
RICKcopy_zpsd51df823.jpg
</div></div>

I never understood some people on this show...an expert stands there and tells you to your face, "this doodad is pretty unique and easily worth $10K."

Then Rick offers $350...says its hard to sell...and dumbfuck caves and then acts like he didn't just get fisted for 90% the value on national tv. </div></div>

You've never owned a business....ok.....it's obvious. And you clearly dont watch the show because numbers like that never happen.

Everything you buy in a store is usually priced at double what the store paid for it.....why should the pawn shop be any different?? If someting is worth 10k at full retail value, they usually pay about 6-$8k...

If you saw the wholesale prices that retail stores paid, you would never buy things at retail pricing. It's sickening what some stores make on items.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dirty_drew</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

kids these days.... [video:youtube][/video] [video:yahoo][/video] <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/thy4CT9BXA4&list=LLxqayLwIPSyV9SFCH1a3bww"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/thy4CT9BXA4&list=LLxqayLwIPSyV9SFCH1a3bww" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

I'm doing this event in June for the first time at age 44. Can't wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Everything you buy in a store is usually priced at double what the store paid for it.....why should the pawn shop be any different?? If someting is worth 10k at full retail value, they usually pay about 6-$8k...

If you saw the whole sale prices that retail stores paid, you would never buy things at retail pricing. It's sickening what some stores make on items.</div></div>

Ah, not even close. There are a few stores where the mark up may reach the 50%+ level but those are the exceptions to the rule. Most retail marks up items are 10%-50% at best. Go ask a gun shop what their margin is.

when I took Economics last semester in College rule #1 was
Price = AS MUCH AS THE MARKET WILL PAY
its pretty simple
you sell it for what you can get.
the reason why wholesalers give a retailer a better price is because they get to free up their capital now for cash, not for a extended period pending sales and collection from the sale of the inventory.
If you really want a firm grasp on this, just go open a lemonade stand, this will teach you what you apparently do not grasp about pricing and economics or reality apparently

and no this is not intended for all the people on this thread some of ya seem to have a pretty fair grasp of the obvious, it's for the ones who actually believe what the government tells them(you know who you are)

Markups will vary with items sold. I worked for many years in hardware stores (Lowes/Home Depot) and learned that some items have extremely low markups, power tools, dimensional lumber and OSB come to mind. The markups on those items are anywhere from 0-10% on average-yes occasionally items are sold on sale to bring in business. Those stores make most of their money on plumbing, electrical and the associated items for building, fasteners, blades etc. The really large markups are on special order items. We sometimes forget that the store has to pay basic operating costs and must charge accordingly. If I remember correctly, the cost for the Lowes I worked at to open the doors per day back in the late 90's was $35k +

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kabulpostie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The markups on those items are anywhere from 0-10% on average-yes occasionally items are sold on sale to bring in business. </div></div>

In the retail world those things are known as "loss leaders" and I think HD and Lowes actually loose money on their lumber just to bring in customers who in-turn buy other shit to go with the lumber.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

1_5_2013.jpg