• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
65870_88675974_tacticoolAR15.jpg

</div></div>

Doesn't this belong in the craziest sniper/tacticool thread?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirectAssault</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ibid0TRCINkm3o.jpg
</div></div>

The world would never remember my name, but WOOD remember the way I went out.

(yes, I meant to spell WOOOOOD that way)
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
HA0O1.jpg
</div></div>

New DHS tactics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
enhanced-buzz-20460-1355523960-0.jpg
</div></div>

May God bless our service men and women. Thanks for putting this up. Truly motivational.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spartan67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
theflag.jpg

No matter how many times I see it, It still motivates the hell out of me!</div></div>
Amen! God Bless America!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bone318</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
enhanced-buzz-20460-1355523960-0.jpg
</div></div>

May God bless our service men and women. Thanks for putting this up. Truly motivational.
</div></div>
I hate to double and triple quote such a huge pic, but this damn near makes me bawl every time I see it.

^^^^
Iowa doesn't have a lot going on. Our weather is generally miserable, we don't have a single professional sports team, we are 5 hours and 300 miles away from anything worth doing, and we aren't "known" for much. But, we do have young fella's like this that make me proud to say that I'm from Iowa. If you can look at those photos and not get a case of the red eye, you're a little numb.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tnichols</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^
Iowa doesn't have a lot going on. Our weather is generally miserable, we don't have a single professional sports team, we are 5 hours and 300 miles away from anything worth doing, and we aren't "known" for much. But, we do have young fella's like this that make me proud to say that I'm from Iowa. If you can look at those photos and not get a case of the red eye, you're a little numb. </div></div>

That is one hell of a woman in those pictures also. God bless them both.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rugerdiggs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.wimp.com/veteransniper/

not a pic but a good video </div></div>

Thats awsome. 3 head shots at a grand is bad ass. Still has it. Hell he stuck'em in tighter then the instructors... LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rugerdiggs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.wimp.com/veteransniper/

not a pic but a good video</div></div>

Sent this one to my Dad. Thanks for posting. Makes you appreciate the greatest generation just a little bit more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
RICKcopy_zpsd51df823.jpg
</div></div>

I never understood some people on this show...an expert stands there and tells you to your face, "this doodad is pretty unique and easily worth $10K."

Then Rick offers $350...says its hard to sell...and dumbfuck caves and then acts like he didn't just get fisted for 90% the value on national tv. </div></div>

You've never owned a business....ok.....it's obvious. And you clearly dont watch the show because numbers like that never happen.

Everything you buy in a store is usually priced at double what the store paid for it.....why should the pawn shop be any different?? If someting is worth 10k at full retail value, they usually pay about 6-$8k...

If you saw the wholesale prices that retail stores paid, you would never buy things at retail pricing. It's sickening what some stores make on items. </div></div>
Yeah why do you think stores can give you 50% off, thats because they mark shit up 80% to begin with

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Everything you buy in a store is usually priced at double what the store paid for it.....why should the pawn shop be any different?? If someting is worth 10k at full retail value, they usually pay about 6-$8k...

If you saw the whole sale prices that retail stores paid, you would never buy things at retail pricing. It's sickening what some stores make on items.</div></div>

Ah, not even close. There are a few stores where the mark up may reach the 50%+ level but those are the exceptions to the rule. Most retail marks up items are 10%-50% at best. Go ask a gun shop what their margin is. </div></div>

Not true, gun shops and other similar shops yeah, but clothing/electronics and stuff like that mark up huge

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
RICKcopy_zpsd51df823.jpg
</div></div>

I never understood some people on this show...an expert stands there and tells you to your face, "this doodad is pretty unique and easily worth $10K."

Then Rick offers $350...says its hard to sell...and dumbfuck caves and then acts like he didn't just get fisted for 90% the value on national tv. </div></div>

You've never owned a business....ok.....it's obvious. And you clearly dont watch the show because numbers like that never happen.

If you saw the wholesale prices that retail stores paid, you would never buy things at retail pricing. It's sickening what some stores make on items. </div></div>

And another thing they can't buy an AR-15 period, they do not have a FFL, they dont buy anything made 1899 and after

^ Nobody cares about that fake crap!

2nd20Amendment_zps7ec4f338.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
RICKcopy_zpsd51df823.jpg
</div></div>

Yeah why do you think stores can give you 50% off, thats because they mark shit up 80% to begin with </div></div>

I suggest you read up on the cost of inventory.

Fuck pawn stars!

How about some pictures of redheads with big tits or something. Fuck Pawn Stars.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DuneBoer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck pawn stars!

How about some pictures of redheads with big tits or something. Fuck Pawn Stars. </div></div>

Ask and ye shall receive!!!

God bless Karina Hart
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Redhead_Kay_shows_off_her_big_tits_for_Pinup_Files1_tn.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Redhead_Kay_shows_off_her_big_tits_for_Pinup_Files1_tn.jpg
</div></div>

Wow...looks like a nice trailer park... got room for one more?

trash.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RTS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
173eag.jpg
</div></div>

Haha, went and got an NFA paper signed by local sheriff. She is pretty cool and made me swear to not shoot her with the suppresor. She wants to hear what she is being shoot with. I told her that it wouldn't matter. She would never hear the shoot with that gun eaither way. She smiled and signed the forms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like mine better....

14.jpg
</div></div>

Go packers. Dang!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2m665pi.jpg
</div></div>

Oldie but goodie.