• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

And one for you too Shankster.

653362.jpg

9.8 only because she talks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

1_5_2013.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ah, not even close. There are a few stores where the mark up may reach the 50%+ level but those are the exceptions to the rule. Most retail marks up items are 10%-50% at best. Go ask a gun shop what their margin is. </div></div>

Costco actually has policy to not markup anything more than 15%.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

653362.jpg
</div></div>

I'll bet the others call the one in pink a bony bitch when she's not around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

653362.jpg
</div></div>

I'll bet the others call the one in pink a bony bitch when she's not around.</div></div>

Dammit i just puked all over my IPhone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

653362.jpg
</div></div>

I'll bet the others call the one in pink a bony bitch when she's not around.</div></div>

Dammit i just puked all over my IPhone. </div></div>

I'm going belly button deep and dont anybody try n stop me.

PS Kinda makes their feet look small.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

653362.jpg
</div></div>

Dammit i just puked all over my IPhone. </div></div>

I'm going belly button deep and dont anybody try n stop me.

PS Kinda makes their feet look small. </div></div>

Eye bleach.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

1_5_2013.jpg
</div></div>

Nice!!!

All of you know that on a cold night when nobody is around that a fat women is better to have than no one around!

OK I refuse to repost the big boned gals pics. I will however agree with Andy and say, from left to right, no,no,no, yes definately, like a ripping hammer on a 20 penny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: excaliber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All of you know that on a cold night when nobody is around that a fat women is better to have than no one around! </div></div>

I'd rather buy an electric blanket than a new bed...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Couldnt get this to embed but its wortha a look for a laugh. I love the smile...

[img:center]http://macrobiotus.net/20b8a/8bc72.bmp[/img] </div></div>

Fixed it for ya.

magicj_zpsa289c439.png

Between you and Shank... I get my daily humor quota. Thanks!

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Everything you buy in a store is usually priced at double what the store paid for it.....why should the pawn shop be any different?? If someting is worth 10k at full retail value, they usually pay about 6-$8k...

If you saw the whole sale prices that retail stores paid, you would never buy things at retail pricing. It's sickening what some stores make on items.</div></div>

Ah, not even close. There are a few stores where the mark up may reach the 50%+ level but those are the exceptions to the rule. Most retail marks up items are 10%-50% at best. Go ask a gun shop what their margin is. </div></div>

Guns are an exception, so are groceries. Go ask cabelas what they make on everything except guns. It would make you sick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
aaaagoat_zpsfa92c38e.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr</div></div>

I guess it was sex ed day, and not drives ed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Everything you buy in a store is usually priced at double what the store paid for it.....why should the pawn shop be any different?? If someting is worth 10k at full retail value, they usually pay about 6-$8k...

If you saw the whole sale prices that retail stores paid, you would never buy things at retail pricing. It's sickening what some stores make on items.</div></div>

Guns are an exception, so are groceries. Go ask cabelas what they make on everything except guns. It would make you sick. </div></div>

I guarantee you there are more businesses with low <20% margins than those with huge margins such as Cabela's. Also, if you break down Cabela's business and look at their individual items, there margins aren't huge across the board.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
aaaagoat_zpsfa92c38e.jpg

</div></div>

Look at his fake gun in the holster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rodger That.

Must be tough to tell your mom that you are a

</div></div>

......nice e-stutter, pudding pants......