• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I am going to have to guess you have never been around a 3D printer, or anyone that owns one. It's one of the most basic programs kids download and print.

View attachment 8270177

k2o8PHi.jpg

Photo of you holding it (I assume, hairless and bleeding from every orifice), or you’re a liar.

It’s been a long time since I was in a physics class, but with Cobalt 60 and a half life of under 6 years, it wouldn’t have anywhere near that stated emission rate. Something like 0.001 of that.

No doubt still dangerous.

Edit: quick google search:

At the end of their useful life, typically 20 years, cobalt- 60 pencils are removed and generally returned to the supplier for re-use, recycling or disposal. After about 50 years, 99.9% of the cobalt-60 contained in the pencils decays into non-radioactive nickel.

Last edited:
I’ve spent 30 yrs doing radioactive waste management. I’ve shipped Cat1 sources, been part of the cleanup of broken 50,000Ci Cs-137* sources at a sterilizer, cleaned up many DoD ranges and sites, and shipped thousands of tons of contaminated soils. Trust me when I say if that were real the entire industry would be buzzing, and the person holding it would be dead.
Like the article someone linked above, this would be a story. There have been some sources that got loose in the wild, usually iridium from radiographers, not stuff from the actual nuclear community. When they do we all get lessons learned notifications.

Anything that big would have been bigger than Covid in my industry.

*if they were un-shielded those would make you a dead man walking if you just walked by one. I used to have pictures of the blue glow taken while I was standing on the grates above the pool with 1.27M curies of cobalt-60 from a similar facility.

THAT is one of those textbook cases where you do NOT intervene at all and let the stupidity play out. Don't try to reason or argue with them, you will only be wasting your energy. Let them dig their way into the ravine of their own choosing and sit back and enjoy the show. Oh, and if that was my parked SUV that she fucked up, no biggie, she's gonna get a bill from the insurance company and anything else can be sorted out in court.

From watching videos like these, with or without police intervention, it can be seen that in 100% of the time, bystanders trying to calm or reason with a disturbed individual leads nowhere. Don't even say anything like "hey calm down, chill", because it's not going to accomplish anything. That is what Tasers, and drawn firearms are for if a subject gets too dangerous and unhinged and threatens somebody's life. Other than that, let these people act the fool to an indifferent and apathetic audience.

"Tens of thousands of people protested across Spain on Sunday against acting prime minister Pedro Sanchez's plans to grant amnesty to Catalan separatists in exchange for support for another term in office."

Taking a page from Biden's playbook. All they did was substitute "Catalan separatists" for "illegal immigrants and student debt".

Jumong (The tale of King Dongmyeong of Goguryeo's childhood and upbringing as a warrior) is LIT, yo...

Jumong's father and mentor, the Blind Master Haemosu, was killed by two princes and half-brothers of Jumong just to spite him, as the two princes, then ruling the defacto Gojoseon state under the administration of the Chinese Imperial Han Dynasty, had enriched themselves to astronomical extent by collaborating with their brutal Chinese overlords and was furious that Jumong wanted freedom from the Han commanderies and instead rule Korea by the will of it's people.

Jumong (Prince Dongmyeong) and his band of highly proficient rebel guerrillas take on the forces of the Imperial Han Commandery of Zhenfan, killing the Han general with a single shot in the process and throwing the regional Han forces into disarray.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37L1
At least pull the teeth first, for the sake of the pigs digestion.
And grind them into a fine powder, mix in drywall mud, mortar or concrete. Drywall mud is good, it gets covered with paint.
No need to be seen tossing things off the Tallahatchie Bridge.
There are surveillance cameras all over in this nation. Door bell cams, dash cams, traffic cams, trail cams...more here than any other communist nation. Dinesh D'Souza has it right.