• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Was that the aluminum body model?
I never heard of an aluminum body model in the regular cars. A few had magnesium transmission cases to save a few pounds. Some of the slightly earlier Giulia spider models has slipper skirt pistons, to reduce rotating weight. I owned:
67 GTV
66 Giulia Spider with 1600 cc engine and disc brakes. Great year for that model.
69 GTV
71 Berlina

IMG_7666.jpeg

I never heard of an aluminum body model in the regular cars. A few had magnesium transmission cases to save a few pounds. Some of the slightly earlier Giulia spider models has slipper skirt pistons, to reduce rotating weight. I owned:
67 GTV
66 Giulia Spider with 1600 cc engine and disc brakes. Great year for that model.
69 GTV
71 Berlina
I had heard of some factory aluminum body Giulias, maybe I misread and it was only some panels or a race series car.

CYBERBEAST​

1. DELIVERY IN 2024
  2. 320 MI. RANGE (EST.)
  3. 2.6 SEC. 0-60 MPH†
  4. 130 MPH TOP SPEED
  5. 845 HORSEPOWER
  6. 10,296 LB-FT TORQUE
  7. 11,000 LBS. TOWING CAPACITY
  8. 2500 LBS. CARGO CAPACITY

Read this week there are already a million orders
Was to debut at 40K, but base model now is 60K

I had heard of some factory aluminum body Giulias, maybe I misread and it was only some panels or a race series car.
Now that you mention it, this does sound familiar. My days as an Alfa mechanic were long ago, so a few things have slipped my mind. Alfa did make a lot of variations over the years, so it is very possible.

Reactions: Father O’blivion
'All that brilliant prefight strategy is only good until the first time you get hit in the mouth. After that, all you are doing is trying to keep your butt off the floor.'
- Randall 'Tex' Cobb

View attachment 8285652
He missed his calling , that post fight interview on David Letterman was golden , he should've been a comedian.