• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1701473672318.png

'All that brilliant prefight strategy is only good until the first time you get hit in the mouth. After that, all you are doing is trying to keep your butt off the floor.'
- Randall 'Tex' Cobb

View attachment 8285652
He missed his calling , that post fight interview on David Letterman was golden , he should've been a comedian.

I had heard of some factory aluminum body Giulias, maybe I misread and it was only some panels or a race series car.
I worked on one in London in 92. They (Alfa) made a bunch for rallying, with alloy panels and plastic glass, stripped interior etc.
Not many have survived, they tended to break when pushed too hard.

Which is a shame, because they were just gorgeous.

View attachment 8285976
Jessica Altman. Daughter of Lynda Carter.
Did you know that Lynda Carter was cast as one of the Playmates in Apocalyse Now? Forget the reason but she ended up not filming though she did get as far as being shot for a fake centerfold (it exists online). The replacement actress, Colleen Camp, is pictured in the centerfold that the Chef character taped to the bulkhead of the PBR.

Did you know that Lynda Carter was cast as one of the Playmates in Apocalyse Now? Forget the reason but she ended up not filming though she did get as far as being shot for a fake centerfold (it exists online). The replacement actress, Colleen Camp, is pictured in the centerfold that the Chef character taped to the bulkhead of the PBR.
IMG_3844.jpeg

Totally worth the couple minutes it took to find.