• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Lucky bastard!

1703213182629.png

When I first moved back to NV (May 2016) the deal on the house I was buying fell through so I needed a temporary rental while I looked for another house. I wanted a month by month but everything required a 12 month lease. I found a 3 month rental in Verdi NV on Facebook Marketplace. The guy and his wife were going to the Philippines for 3 months and wanted someone to take care of the house, mow the lawn and stuff while they were gone. I emailed and texted with this guy a bunch, about the rental and guns and shooting stuff. He invited me out to see the house and he wanted to "interview" me in person. He absolutely gave me the creeps, total fucking weirdo, paranoid, head case. I decided I didn't want anything to do with him so I told him I found other accommodations. Fast forward to October 2017, I am in Florida working hurricane Irma and see his face all over the news. Yah, it was Stephen Paddock. I freak out and call a friend of mine who was an FBI agent in Louisville and tell him "I have been in that guys house in Verdi. My phone number and email are going to be in his phone and computer. We discussed shooting and gun stuff." He tells me to go to the FBI online tip line and send in a message that I knew Paddock, and how and why I knew him. Tell them the things we discussed in emails and texts. I sent the message in through the tip line and never heard another word from the FBI about it.

Turns out all of the Daniel Defense guns he used were purchased through the Cabelas in Verdi a few miles from his house.
Of course they never got back with you, fuckers.

Reactions: 168BTHPM
Many years ago when I shot for my CCL, a member of the local PD, who claimed to be a SWAT member was taking the class with his wife, they were shooting beside me, and I guarantee he would have been thrilled with this target...........shooting a Glock of some sort, looked like a 12 gage,00 buck at 50 yards............sad..........

Reactions: lash
Ive been a licensed engineer designing buildings for 27 years. When it comes to 911, two issues. Physics of the falling towers, which we can ignore, but bldg 7????? I need more forensics on that one. Fire, and molten steel???

Not saying its not possible, because Ive designed and have watched impossible things built, within impossible time frames. The Covid test kit facility in Lenexa KS; a 40mil dollar project designed in three weeks, built in 3.5 months for Thermofisher. Impossible, but we did it.
I'm local to Lenexa........, and retired from the Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry ........I am aware of the Thermofisher facility..............PM me, and let's talk about the Covid test kit thing..........never heard of it.........

Yesterday was a great day in retirement. A cloudy, damp, dreary 37 degree day here in WI. No reason to stay inside, so I decided to go squirrel hunting. It was quiet, almost surreal, in the woods. The squirrels were not very active, so I snuck around and sat around for about 4-1/2 hours to get the limit. That was the first time in 42 years that I didn't have to be somewhere, or be doing something else, when I went on a squirrel hunt. No time limit, no worries, no thoughts of work...a great day!

Yesterday was a great day in retirement. A cloudy, damp, dreary 37 degree day here in WI. No reason to stay inside, so I decided to go squirrel hunting. It was quiet, almost surreal, in the woods. The squirrels were not very active, so I snuck around and sat around for about 4-1/2 hours to get the limit. That was the first time in 42 years that I didn't have to be somewhere, or be doing something else, when I went on a squirrel hunt. No time limit, no worries, no thoughts of work...a great day!
That's a day well spent. I like to store some for winter, just like they do to acorns. I'm only a few hours away.... have me over for squirrel-on-a-ritz?

Assuming, of course, that "most Americans" know what Communism is, and despise it! They might not, thanks to all the "indoctrination" going on in schools, etc.

I swear, every single kid of age 8+ should be "suffered" to watch this film, so that they know what communism is and can learn quickly to despise it.

Animal Farm Movie -

We joke around about camo outfits.

Unless bow hunting 99.9% of big game has been taken by blue jeans or Carhardt bibs with a flannel or hoodie
Might not be taking game.

This is Snipers Hide.