• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

HINOs have to label anti Trumpers because they can't defend him in a debate. And before you go to urban dictionary I made this just for you Human In Name Only as you love labeling things,
IMG_7787.jpeg

And that all Republicans are fascist? Or we could stop electing extreme left and right zealots and go back to democracy lead by opposing groups able to work together and not just bitch about the other side and block everything. Government is in gridlock, neither side gets anything done.
Uhhh, I'm happy with gridlock. I am not interested in those bastards passing any new laws. We have too many as it is.

I think they got 4. . . . ?

That is the equivalent of waiting until 4 hogs line up in a row and dropping all 4 with a .416 Rigby solid.

Just trying to bring this post back into the context of a shooting forum.
You're welcome.

Did I see a leg go flying ? Like, as in, not attached to anything ? :unsure:

I think they got 4. . . . ?

That is the equivalent of waiting until 4 hogs line up in a row and dropping all 4 with a .416 Rigby solid.

Just trying to bring this post back into the context of a shooting forum.
You're welcome.

A 416 Rigby is for losers, when I want to drop 4 hogs in a row I start buying shots of Fireball.

And that all Republicans are fascist? Or we could stop electing extreme left and right zealots and go back to democracy lead by opposing groups able to work together and not just bitch about the other side and block everything. Government is in gridlock, neither side gets anything done.
Fascists are for more government power and control.
Republicans are the ones pushing for less taxes and regulations. Democrats always want more free stuff paid for by others.

Democrats are worse than burglars. At least a burglar has the gumption to un-ass the couch and do his own stealing, democrats vote for theft by proxy.

Uhhh, I'm happy with gridlock. I am not interested in those bastards passing any new laws. We have too many as it is.
I agree, sometimes I vote to keep one party from having too much power so they can't push their agenda. When one party has all three branches it can get ugly.

Fascists are for more government power and control.
Republicans are the ones pushing for less taxes and regulations. Democrats always want more free stuff paid for by others.

Democrats are worse than burglars. At least a burglar has the gumption to un-ass the couch and do his own stealing, democrats vote for theft by proxy.
Republicans talk a good game, but you can list all the taxes and regulations they got rid of on a postage stamp.