• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

For all the criticism that Louisiana gets, with northern city dwellers always, always enjoying making sure that every little (or big) fault they can find about Louisiana is widely and loudly trumpeted throughout the known universe, We do something’s right. (Actually we do a whole lot right, If you ever have eaten in a small out of the way restaurant south of Alexandria, you would understand) (also quite a few restaurants north of Alexandria will make you “want to slap your mama” after eating there.).

Back to the point. We have a law giving previously established ranges priority over new construction.

Louisiana Revised Statutes 30:2055.1 – Sport shooting range; regulation; noise pollution; nuisance​

Some geniuses built a load of apartments right next to the largest (and oldest) non-military range in the country here a few years back. Range has been there long enough that the area is named "Shooters Hill".
At the time the ranges there were pretty much in constant use, so no way anyone coming to look at apartments could not notice.
Few months later, the geniuses who bought apartments next to shooting ranges complain about noise, and the ranges were hit with crippling limitations.

Fire that MFer!
So, I take it that where you work they always put in all the fasteners that came out, in the correct places? That’s a rarity from my experience. When I was young, I took a mechanic to task because when I got my car back it suddenly rattled and squeaked in all kinds of places. Found a few fasteners on the floor boards.

He told me, and I quote, “nah, they intentionally put in too many fasteners to justify their factory jobs. They aren’t all needed.” Owner didn’t care.

So I not only never took my car back there, I disassembled things and put everything back where it belonged. Took me way too long, but that’s total bullshit. 💩

Oh yeah, pitchers ‘n such…

1716674289010.jpeg

I thought he was doing "Life without Parole" for all those murders....

:ROFLMAO:
He had a .gov job as an enforcement officer of some sort, before he got taken off the street. Someone had taken pics of him measuring the height of grass/weeds in order to determine if there was a violation. The meme that I referenced seemed ro be made for him, IMHO.

Keith

Reactions: lash
For all the criticism that Louisiana gets, with northern city dwellers always, always enjoying making sure that every little (or big) fault they can find about Louisiana is widely and loudly trumpeted throughout the known universe, We do something’s right. (Actually we do a whole lot right, If you ever have eaten in a small out of the way restaurant south of Alexandria, you would understand) (also quite a few restaurants north of Alexandria will make you “want to slap your mama” after eating there.).

Back to the point. We have a law giving previously established ranges priority over new construction.

Louisiana Revised Statutes 30:2055.1 – Sport shooting range; regulation; noise pollution; nuisance​

I lived in Alexandria... so I can criticize.

Reactions: lash and doubloon