• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_6058.jpeg

I’m willing to bet if any one of us were actually lucky enough to get this chick between the sheets, she would lay there like a sack of potatoes.

She’s got that look.
IMG_1998.jpeg
She would never get an Organism from me If that was true. But I would never be in involved with a person like that.

People who try to regulate other people’s lives are a blight and paybacks are a mfer.

They are the same people who buy property within a 1/2 mile of a racetrack and then go to the local government and insist that it be shut down because they hear race cars.
saw that in tampa in 80s. police pistol range was WTF out in w tampa. development around it led to all kinds of BS complaints. people "found bullets in their driveway". one lead 38 with the range about 1/2m away facing dif direction. it was tampa,so the fix was put in and the range closed. was actually owned by the policemen,not the department. so the political fix and graft was heavy duty. developers bought out huge chunks around tampa with serious payola for the right zoning regs.

Had a 1 time thing with a younger girl, but legal, way back when. Flirty and trash talking at work. We met up in a local hotel. Based on the everything talk at work, I was expecting a fun evening. Got to it, and she was like oh no the sheets must be up and no tongue below the belly button. Might as well had been that sack of taters. So very disappointing 😞 😕
Sorry though I had attached the quote about the girl from above.

Last edited:
Reactions: jr81452 and lash
Had a 1 time thing with a younger girl, but legal, way back when. Flirty and trash talking at work. We met up in a local hotel. Based on the everything talk at work, I was expecting a fun evening. Got to it, and she was like oh no the sheets must be up and no tongue below the belly button. Might as well had been that sack of taters. So very disappointing 😞 😕
1716602852165.gif

Is it bad i've gotten to the point that a 1911 or HK P30 is acceptable while wearing shorts and a wife beater? I mean I am at least "attempting" to cover the pistol with the wife beater... oh also while wearing Birkenstock sandals... I mean its fucking hot in Texas... I also do this in December...

Yeah, I feel like a complete tool sometimes, but I’ve taken to wearing the inner belt from my 3-gun rig wrapped around me under a t-shirt or big ass fishing shirt specifically so I can appendix carry my larger P320 and a spare mag, even wearing gum shorts.

I used to feel more than comfortable CCing a tiny little 5-shot .38 snubbie, but after seeing some of the crazy shit that went down during the summer of love in 2020, I feel the need for…well, more. Especially with the literal horde continuously pouring across our southern border every day.

It is an election year afterall. Good times. 🫤
….

rules:

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 11.40.13 AM.jpeg