• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Who ordered the Taco Bell Enema????

1716628995462.png

saw that in tampa in 80s. police pistol range was WTF out in w tampa. development around it led to all kinds of BS complaints. people "found bullets in their driveway". one lead 38 with the range about 1/2m away facing dif direction. it was tampa,so the fix was put in and the range closed. was actually owned by the policemen,not the department. so the political fix and graft was heavy duty. developers bought out huge chunks around tampa with serious payola for the right zoning regs.

Yep, it was out on west Memorial highway.
Bunch of horseshit in my opinion.

The newer range is down south of Lithia off of CR-39.
There are a few houses in that area, but it's safe from urban sprawl for a while.

Yeah, I feel like a complete tool sometimes, but I’ve taken to wearing the inner belt from my 3-gun rig wrapped around me under a t-shirt or big ass fishing shirt specifically so I can appendix carry my larger P320 and a spare mag, even wearing gum shorts.

I used to feel more than comfortable CCing a tiny little 5-shot .38 snubbie, but after seeing some of the crazy shit that went down during the summer of love in 2020, I feel the need for…well, more. Especially with the literal horde continuously pouring across our southern border every day.

It is an election year afterall. Good times. 🫤
….

rules:

View attachment 8425337
Survival of the fittest

Reactions: 220wyo
Is it bad i've gotten to the point that a 1911 or HK P30 is acceptable while wearing shorts and a wife beater? I mean I am at least "attempting" to cover the pistol with the wife beater... oh also while wearing Birkenstock sandals... I mean its fucking hot in Texas... I also do this in December...

Carry a 1911 everyday. Don’t own wife beaters, but wear long trousers two or three days each year. Polos work fine

That‘s the way it’s been here. Want to mow, either get a swamp buggy or a helicopter both would have to be equiped with a mower. AND that’s in the hill country. Guess the folks in the delta are getting about in boats. (Boy, being up to the rood top in water, sure must be tough on those government mandated EV’s. :D.)

Yeah, I feel like a complete tool sometimes, but I’ve taken to wearing the inner belt from my 3-gun rig wrapped around me under a t-shirt or big ass fishing shirt specifically so I can appendix carry my larger P320 and a spare mag, even wearing gum shorts.

I used to feel more than comfortable CCing a tiny little 5-shot .38 snubbie, but after seeing some of the crazy shit that went down during the summer of love in 2020, I feel the need for…well, more. Especially with the literal horde continuously pouring across our southern border every day.

It is an election year afterall. Good times. 🫤
….

rules:

View attachment 8425337
Do whatever makes you feel safest at the supermarket. Oh, and don’t forget to get that brand of ice cream I told your mom I like.
IMG_2695.jpeg

As the F35 was coming online, the mayor of a small hick town on the northern edge of Eglin AFB filed a lawsuit to prevent them from being stationed there. “Too loud.” In the end, the AF reduced the number by about half, as I recall. Dickhead was civil service on Elgin.

My opinion is if you owned your home before Elgin existed (1932), you had an argument.

Local firing range was getting noise complaints from neighbors. Didn’t work. One brilliant homeowner collected rounds he found in his yard as evidence the range should be closed. He had a handful of unfired cartridges.
Lewiston, ID had a nice little range out on Gun Club Road. Just on the outskirts of town. Shot into a steep ravine.
Some entitled folks bought the wheat fields up above the ravine and built houses. They then complained about the gunfire. The range was shut down.
Fuckers.
A new facility was built about 10 miles from town. It's arguably better.

Lewiston, ID had a nice little range out on Gun Club Road. Just on the outskirts of town. Shot into a steep ravine.
Some entitled folks bought the wheat fields up above the ravine and built houses. They then complained about the gunfire. The range was shut down.
Fuckers.
A new facility was built about 10 miles from town. It's arguably better.

Some geniuses built a load of apartments right next to the largest (and oldest) non-military range in the country here a few years back. Range has been there long enough that the area is named "Shooters Hill".
At the time the ranges there were pretty much in constant use, so no way anyone coming to look at apartments could not notice.
Few months later, the geniuses who bought apartments next to shooting ranges complain about noise, and the ranges were hit with crippling limitations.