• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

So, I'm trying to decide on a custom engraved lower just to piss off the hippies. Assuming I don't do both, what say you folk on which one first?

Black Knight (Helmet on magwell)
Safe = None Shall Pass
Semi = Ni!
Full = Run Away! Run Away!

Beatles (unsure of magwell design - open to suggestions)
Safe = Let It Be (or Help!)
Semi = Get Back (or Helter Skelter)
Full = Revolution (or Taxman)

Thoughts?

How bout AC/DC

Back In Black on the mag well

Safe = Giving The Dog A Bone
Semi = Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Full = Highway to Hell

How bout AC/DC

Full = Highway to Hell
How bout AC/DC

Full = Highway to Hell

Hate to be obvious, but what about Gone Shootin?

Reactions: Threadcutter308
1522122947162.png

Reactions: Gun_Crazy
So in that 39 Minutes video above, Hog boy states he rode bike 3 miles to the school with a camera to play reporter. Clearly he, and the Fake news, are blatantly making false claims that he is a "survivor" of anything! Where are the parents of the deceased and why are they not outraged at that alien headed communist??

Does anyone else remember the story from the next morning about the kid who had a bullet proof vest with him when SWAT was clearing and evacuating classrooms?

So, I'm trying to decide on a custom engraved lower just to piss off the hippies. Assuming I don't do both, what say you folk on which one first?

Safe = None Shall Pass
Semi = Ni!

Thoughts?

Nope.

Gandalf on the magwell.
Safe= Mellon
Semi= You shall not pass!
Full= Fly you fools!

Safe = None Shall Pass
Semi = Ni!

Thoughts?

How about
Fucks given (on mag well)
none = safe
some=semi
all=full

Game on MFer.
I’ve put up with the BS long enough. I’ll let assholes like you wail and run your mouth for a few weeks.....as you typically you just fizzle to a close. You have a right to air out your grievances and I will never deny you that right. You’re upset.....I get it. Unfortunately, this has gone far enough. I’m tired of it. You have transitioned from a nuisance to an all out threat. If you are feeling froggy, leap.

Reactions: Aggie91
Game on MFer.
I’ve put up with the BS long enough. I’ll let assholes like you wail and run your mouth for a few weeks.....as you typically you just fizzle to a close. You have a right to air out your grievances and I will never deny you that right. You’re upset.....I get it. Unfortunately, this has gone far enough. I’m tired of it. You have transitioned from a nuisance to an all out threat. If you are feeling froggy, leap.
I guess I missed something here while I was watching titties?

Happens all the fuckin time.

I was in line waiting to order a sandwich at one of the Port of Subs in Reno today. There were 3 Hispanic men standing in front of me minding their own business and speaking Spanish which doesn't bother me. One of them was wearing the t-shirt below and some shitbag millennial turd walks up and asks him "Why is a Mexican wearing a Nazi shirt." I waited to see what was going to happen, the guy wearing the shirt didn't say anything he just pulled up his sleeve and showed the kid a tattoo of the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. I leaned over an softly said "You might want to get the fuck out of here before that Marine has to defend your life again." He chose life and left, then I bought the 3 of them lunch.

1522202744591.png

I was in line waiting to order a sandwich at one of the Port of Subs in Reno today. There were 3 Hispanic men standing in front of me minding their own business and speaking Spanish which doesn't bother me. One of them was wearing the t-shirt below and some shitbag millennial turd walks up and asks him "Why is a Mexican wearing a Nazi shirt." I waited to see what was going to happen, the guy wearing the shirt didn't say anything he just pulled up his sleeve and showed the kid a tattoo of the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. I leaned over an softly said "You might want to get the fuck out of here before that Marine has to defend your life again." He chose life and left, then I bought the 3 of them lunch.

View attachment 6888312

Well done, all around. You could make is '6' and have the last one be "Frank". When people ask who 'Frank' is, just point your thumb at yourself and say "Me.".

I guess I missed something here while I was watching titties?

Happens all the fuckin time.

I quoted the picture (apparently didn’t work) of the asshole who was holding the sign that said “okay, we’ll take the guns from your cold dead hands”.
I don’t know why the picture doesn’t show.

"On A drilling rig they call it free drill water. If you are a roustabout it isn't anything other than they want to show the bosses they can make you do it. Done it many times."

I'll second that. Working offshore drilling was an experience words cannot fully describe, but we had fun at the same time. But since the Deepwater Horizon blowout working in the gulf of Mexico has become a very miserable existence. The complete vacuum of common sense has totally ruined the industry out there and I'm very glad to no longer be a part of it.

Reactions: Barneybdb
"On A drilling rig they call it free drill water. If you are a roustabout it isn't anything other than they want to show the bosses they can make you do it. Done it many times."

I'll second that. Working offshore drilling was an experience words cannot fully describe, but we had fun at the same time. But since the Deepwater Horizon blowout working in the gulf of Mexico has become a very miserable existence. The complete vacuum of common sense has totally ruined the industry out there and I'm very glad to no longer be a part of it.
If I had a better way to pay the bills, I would be all over it. Unfortunately, still making more here than I am worth on land. Your statement could not be any truer though. Can't take a dump out here without a JSA...

If I had a better way to pay the bills, I would be all over it. Unfortunately, still making more here than I am worth on land. Your statement could not be any truer though. Can't take a dump out here without a JSA...
The last Baker Hughes rig count I saw stated that there are now only 13 working rigs in US waters. All the regulations etc have priced offshore drilling out of business. My last rig was getting over 600k a day. Over 1.2M every 2 days. Hard to imagine how these oil companies can afford this. Plus, the paperwork required for each task had reduced productivity to the equivalent of about 2 hours work in each 12-hr day. Idiocracy revisited.

Thank you for your service....dickhole.
And btw...you don't know shit. A real M4 is EXACTLY the kind of weapon, our forefathers TRIED to guarantee our right to own, with the 2A.
Check out the guy's twitter account. He is trying to justify his comments and getting hammered.

View attachment 6888312

That is hands down "THEE" most you've ever said, like for fucking ever. And you have a funny accent. :cry: